5.0 out of 5 stars Obaby foam cot bed mattress 140 x 69cm
Bought this at the same time as Obaby cot bed. Great combination. My great g. son must approve because he is sleeping longer, much to the relief of his parents. Would recommend
Published 17 months ago by elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok
It's a little too firm than I expected, would have been better if it were a bit softer. not too bad.
Published 16 months ago by Saeed Awan

5.0 out of 5 stars Obaby foam cot bed mattress 140 x 69cm, 11 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy mattress, 27 Jan. 2015
Bought this mattress to be used in conjunction with a bed I bought from Amazon for my 2 year old to use when we go and stay with her grandparents and it fits the bed perfectly (Frozen toddler bed).

I can't tell you about the longevity of it as it'll be used 1-3 nights a month but what I can tell you is that it is nice and firm and very comfy indeed.

I have to lay down with my little one when she wakes up in the middle of the night if she's had a nightmare and this felt pretty comfortable for me. I didn't feel the base of the bed at all when I laid down on this and I'm 6ft tall and weigh 80kgs.

I didn't want a sprung mattress unless it was a pocket sprung and those are pretty pricey (I have a pocket sprung for her mattress at home). The cheaper sprung mattresses you can feel the springs on your back and that can't be too good for your kids so I'm very happy with this mattress given the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars sleep tight, 20 Jan. 2014
great mattress 2nd I have bought for my granchildren, nice thickness, can remove outside cover for washing, would recommend this mattress, I will be buying another soon for my next grandchild

5.0 out of 5 stars baby mattress., 29 Aug. 2013
This is a very comfortable mattress that fits snuggly into the cot bed and baby Ella fits snuggly in her cot.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 25 Jun. 2014
bought as a replacement for an obaby cotbed that has been handed down to us and it's perfect, just what we needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent matress, 12 July 2013
Excellent spec @ good price. Good fit for older sized cots - baby loves it - would recommend it to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy looking, 1 Jun. 2014
Looks good quality and comfy, yet to be tested. Happy with the mattress and the quick delivery. Looks worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, 23 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not in use as yet but still impressed, 15 Jan. 2015
Very impressed with the quality of this mattress. Although not using it just yet as I have a few more weeks to wait I still thought it was worth a 4* rating. Will update the review once the product has been used for a few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars cot mattress, 27 Aug. 2014
Excellent was delivered the following morning really well packaged recommend this if looking for new mattress