5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative
I learn a lot from Dane Alexander's gardening books. This one was no exception. It gave me many fun ideas along with specific important info th a t I will be needing to get started. I highly recommend all of Dane Alexander's gardening books, especially if you are a beginner and have no idea how to get started.
Published 7 months ago by Animal Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars for a quick read only
the info was not very helpfull, felt the author throught I was an idot, seamed to talk down to me .
Published 6 months ago by roy foreman

3.0 out of 5 stars for a quick read only, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Indoor Gardening: How to Grow a Luscious and Thriving Herb and Vegetable Garden Indoors (Your Guide to Growing Fruits, Vegetables, and Other Plants Indoors) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, 21 April 2014