on 5 June 2014
I have the 3 Titan stories plus the 10 Anderson/Storm stories and will continue to collect her series as I thoroughly enjoy reading each and every story
on 21 May 2014
Wow, amazing, love the transformation of Brielle!!, and Colt, well what can I say, every girls dream guy!! Brilliantly written as usual!, Won't give the story line away but I would highly recommend this book and the entire series, well to be honest, all of Melodys books, there just isn't a bad one, and each story is different, can't wait for the next book in this series which I am assuming will be about Lance! But also looking forward to Melodys next book which is about Hawk, who is in this book here and there!
on 3 June 2014
Fantastic books without is fan read all this collection highly reccomend these. You actually feel like your in the stories can't wait for more.
on 19 May 2014
Yet another fantastic read from this author I absolutely love this series of books can't get enough of them. Brielle what a tough cookie she is and when she finally realised what she had to do she got on with it but she wasn't counting on falling in love with Colt and oh boy did the sparks fly. Loved the story can't get enough of this series just wish I didn't have long to wait for the next instalment. Definitely worth the money and the time to read and worth more than 5star's.
on 6 June 2014
Another great read in this series of billionaire bachelor's, never want them to end. So glad there's another one coming out.
on 22 May 2014
I have loved every books in this fantastic series, Melody Anne hooks you right in, Hidden Treasure is Brielle and Colt's story, WOW what a fiesty pair, you can see the fireworks zapping of them from the first page, can't wait to read Melody's next book.

Melody Anne is an amazing author, once your a fan your always a fan, never have to ready the Blurb as you just know your love it
on 18 January 2015
I love Melody Anne's books, I think I have read them all.

Colt was not my favourite person in this book. He lied to Brielle for most of the book but I do understand why. Brielle is a different character in this book from the one we met in Colts book. I was worried I wouldn't like her. By the end I love Colt and Brielle.

I would recommend the Anderson series!!
on 17 August 2014
I love the Anderson brothers.. now add in a lost brother Richard storm and the family keeps on growing. This series never get old and I love every book as much as the first. Colt and brielles story is another couple who have made it through the sneaky brothers match making meddeling. Melody Anne is one hell of a writer which always captivates me with every story.
on 23 June 2014
I've enjoyed every single book I've read by this author and this book series doesn't disappoint. It ticks every box for me ... lovely characters, good storyline, handsome alpha, strong female, i laughed and cried! i will recommend these books again and again. well done Melody Anne!
on 6 July 2014
I love this series of books I can't put them down, I can't steel myself away I love how them men take possession on there women and growl when other appealing men come close. I have got 5 people to buy these books they are amazing yo read there so easy and very enjoyable