5.0 out of 5 stars but it adjusts nicely for my needs also
Published 5 months ago by fl1bbl3

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Sadly these look great but they do not fit a standard headphone or even USB port as expected.
Published 4 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars but it adjusts nicely for my needs also, 22 Nov. 2014
fl1bbl3 (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this predominantly for the kids to use on Teamspeak whilst playing Minecraft, but it adjusts nicely for my needs also. Much better quality than I was expecting, given the price of the item. I wanted something that was reasonably priced as this was a replacement for a much more expensive set that had been ruined with an ear piece falling off and crumbling sponge surround. 3 weeks in and this is really holding up well and the sound quality is very good. Very pleased with this as a purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy for price,, 6 Oct. 2014
l 've only had the headsets a couple of weeks, and they seem to be a very good buy to me, the sound is very clear, I do not know about music I have not tried that yet, they are comfy enough to wear, good 2m long cable, and the price of £ 5.50 per set, suits my pocket, they seem to be pretty strong, and robust, not had them long enough to talk about reliability or durability, would recommend to others on what I have experienced with them so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the purchase., 24 Sept. 2014
Amazing value for money, I did not expect so clear, deep and quality sound. Definitely five stars product. Very pleased with the purchase. Thank you CSL for the quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug. 2014
Arrived quickly, exactly as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 10 Nov. 2014
Headset arrived quickly and seems well made. Just using it for online tutorials for my course so can't testify to sound quality but was only a few quid. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: CSL S-085 Multimedia headset Pro HQ 960 | Comfort gaming headset with microphone in black (Electronics)
Quick delivery and excellent product for the money. Comfortable and lightweight headphones for gaming.

4.0 out of 5 stars there are faults, but I bought three, 25 Mar. 2015
I have bought 3 of these now. They are comfortable, and work well for a reasonable price (at time of buying). They are comfortable on my ears and block out external sound fairly well.

But, I have not given it full marks as each one I have bought quickly develops a break where the first section of the mic joins the adjustable section of the mic and you can see bare wires. That didn't stop me buying more as I like them, (I just use a bit of duct tape as a kludge). But it wouldn't be fair for me not to mention this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
Would recomend. Brillianr and no noise

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and functional, 14 Aug. 2014
These headphones are excellent considering the price of them. They are a lot less flimsy than they look in the picture, and the sound quality is perfectly reasonable. They just need to be plugged in, no installation is required, and the microphone stays upright when not being used. I haven't had them too long as yet, so I cannot comment on the build quality except that it looks good enough. The only slight issue so far was that all of the correspondence and instructions for my headset are in German. This may be because of the retailer or something, but it is a little irritating. Having said that I haven't needed the instructions yet as it has worked just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Really happy with the product