5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro
Published 5 months ago by Feanor

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit :(
Bought this for my 2009 MacBook Pro, but it does not fit. It was not clear on the description that it would not fit the 2009 model. I imagine it would fit the thinner, newer models
Published 1 month ago by Mr P. Totterdell

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Inateck 13.3 Inch MacBook Air/ Pro Retina Case Cover Sleeve Ultrabook Netbook Carrying Protector Bag Envelope Case for 13 Inch Apple Macbook Pro Retina/Macbook Air, Most 11-Inch Ultrabook Netbook [Size: 13.3-Inch, Grey Felt] (Electronics)
I did quite a lot of research before ordering a sleeve/case for my new 13" Retina Macbook Pro. I really wanted something that doesn't add much bulk and weight - after all, why spent a lot of money on something that's small and light only to make it big and heavy? But I wanted something that provided a bit of storage for accessories and decent protection. This meets all of my needs.

I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).

The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.

Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid cover I like to take with me., 28 Jan. 2015
I like my new MacBook Air cover. Its well done. Details on it looks solid and all the pockets are very practical. The lining is perfectly smooth and color shade matches the rest. Design is neatly worked out and the cover is both beautiful and handy. First I thought I wouldn't need the small extra bag for the charge because I assumed I would use the large pocket in the big cover but it was tricky to close the velcro so the extra cover came handy at the end. It's a perfect cover to me and I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my Toshiba Laptop! *Smart and Stylish*, 28 Sept. 2014
My Toshiba Portege R930 fits inside this case perfectly! I was worried as this model was not listed as one which is suitable for this product, so for anyone else umming and arring because of this - don't fret, as long as the screen size is no bigger than 13.3" and your laptop isn't too chunky then it should be fine.
The case itself is really smart and seems good quality, especially for the price I paid. The smaller charger case is of good quality and i use it to hold my external hard drive.
Overall it has lived up to my expectations, if not exceeded them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, minimalistic and classy!, 9 Sept. 2014
Mr. D. Brown - See all my reviews
I bought a £60 case for my mbp from Apple and it was no where near as quality as this one, so I returned the apple one as soon as I received this. It's such a quality material and I'm surprised that it costs next to nothing!! 1000% recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Case, 26 Nov. 2014
Biff - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a well made quality bag in a very soothing green colour.

Made of felt it oozes opulance and is very soft to the touch. There clearly has been some thought put into its design and production.

There are two inner sections each with a very nice liner to protect your Macbook or othe laptop/tablet etc.

The top flap is secured by a full width black elasticated strap which not only keeps things secure but adds a nice colour contrast.

There are two thin pockets on the rear of different sizes that would hold accessories/folded documents etc.

Also included is a colour matching smaller bag that would easily hold a mobile phone/ipod. This is secured by a piece of elasticated cord.

Finally the package includes a very nice screen cleaning cloth.

Overall a very impressive package that would make an ideal gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality fitted case, 28 Dec. 2014
Seeing as I have a 13” Macbook Pro it was about time to get to carry it in, something that wouldn’t be bulky like the laptop case I was currently using, which was mad enough in the first place. The Inatech case looks and feels really classy with its grey felt exterior and smooth grey padded interior. It holds the Macbook comfortably and is easy to carry under your arm. Got a few glances already from people noticing the grey felt colour. There is a fairly big pocket at the front that could be useful for carrying notes but you would be advised not to stuff too much in there.

There are two pockets at the back as well which fitted my Samsung Galaxy and iPod Touch perfectly, making life much easier rather than having everything stuffed into pockets which can be really uncomfortable. The one on the left is bigger and housed the Galaxy and the right hand one took the iPod. There is also a separate pouch which can be used to carry your charger or you could just use it on its own and stick your iPod/phone in there. There is screen wipe cleaner in the little pouch and you can never have enough of them in my opinion.

All in all the Inatech case is perfect for carrying 13” netbook’s and is easy to carry around and offers good protection for your netbook. The price is excellent as well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Looks so premium, 20 Sept. 2014
Amazing! Seen the mixed reviews and had my doubts but when it arrived I was very happy. My 13 inch MacBook pro fits perfectly inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust., 7 Dec. 2014
This 13 inch protective bag for Macbook (and most other similar sized devices) offers a sturdy and cost effective solution for anyone in need of a carry case. The case itself as lots of interior pockets for various peripherals including cables, screen wipes ect and is well padded enough to ensure your expensive gadgets survive any unfortunate knocks.
The handles are secure and unlikely to break if burdened with added weight and the manufacturer has even seen fit to include some tags you can fit to the bag as well.
I took this out for a test run in the rain when I went on a recent weekend xmas shopping trip, given the inevitable crowds, rain and wind my gadgets got exposed to some reasonable wear and tear and I'm happy to confirm they remain dry and undamaged.
Overall if your shopping around for a carry case then this is well worth considering. Given it's size its not perhaps suitable for bigger devices, but would certainly be worth considering for macbook users or anyone with devices of a similar size and shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish notebook sleeve, just avoid any liquids., 5 Dec. 2014
A. Whiteford "donka154" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Length:: 3:19 Mins

The Envelope sleeve from Inateck is a curious case for slim line laptops including the Macbook Pro and Air range. The 13.3" model I have here is a perfect fit for the retina Macbook Pro 13. It's constructed from a thick, padded felt material with a soft inner lining for the computer compartment. It also features a further large, slim pocket on the front and two further small pockets on the rear. Craftsmanship is high with an excellent feel to the sleeve and immaculate finishing throughout. You do need to think of this, purely as a sleeve for your computer though as the additional pockets really don't add much in the way of value for me, especially the rear two which are suitable only for tiny items or very thin items like CDs or paper. You could at a push store a small tablet in the front pocket but that would mean relying on this sleeve for protection for two high value items. Because of the soft nature of the inner material used, I wouldn't feel comfortable storing small, solid items in these pockets for fear of potential damage to the computer itself.
Also included is a matching mini case for holding a power supply; at least it fits the power supply for the Macbook very well indeed. I say matching though but it could certainly be improved - it is secured close by a thin brown elastic which is in contrast to the wide, black band used on the main sleeve. At the very least, these should be the same colour.
The sleeve is a very stylish place to store a Macbook or similar but I personally would never consider this as a single solution for protection. While the padded felt is great to avoid scratches and minor bumps, the absorbent nature of felt means you would want to avoid all potential liquid hazards. I think this lends this sleeve ideal for use at home or as secondary protection when stored inside a laptop bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars light, minimalistic, tidy case. not great for ultimate protection but great for keeping it from outside dust and dirt, 30 Jan. 2015
just received this in the post i used amazons one day delivery.

the photo is very true to the real thing. please note that the strap is not leather but actually an elastic strap. it fits my mba 2014 13inch very nicely. it is snug. you dont have to worry about it falling out . there is no room if your macbook air has a shell case.
the front pocket is slightly smaller than a landscape piece of a4. its useful to carry a book/notebook/tablet.
the rear pockets can hold earphones/ipod/phone one is slightly wider than the other.
the strap is not very tight but it does keep it fairly secure. i love the fact that it adds very little extra size and weight to the laptop.
in terms of protection it keeps your macbook air free from any outside dust and dirt but if you dropped it wouldnt really protect the laptop much as it is made from felt.
overally i would definitely recommend it if you wanted something light, stylish, that can carry a few accessories and could put in your bag/backpack