5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro
Published 7 months ago by Feanor

1.0 out of 5 stars Creases too easily
I have been really disappointed with this product. Yes, it's light weight but the colour is not a bright, lime green, it is more mossy coloured. My main gripe is that the felt creases too easily. It was creased when I opened the packaging and it seems to become more and more creased over days. I have owned this product for 4 days and this is what it looks like now...
Published 2 months ago by Ruth Doughty

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Inateck 13.3 Inch MacBook Air/ Pro Retina Case Cover Sleeve Ultrabook Netbook Carrying Protector Bag Envelope Case for 13 Inch Apple Macbook Pro Retina/Macbook Air, Most 11-Inch Ultrabook Netbook [Size: 13.3-Inch, Grey Felt] (Electronics)
I did quite a lot of research before ordering a sleeve/case for my new 13" Retina Macbook Pro. I really wanted something that doesn't add much bulk and weight - after all, why spent a lot of money on something that's small and light only to make it big and heavy? But I wanted something that provided a bit of storage for accessories and decent protection. This meets all of my needs.

I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).

The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.

Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid cover I like to take with me., 28 Jan. 2015
I like my new MacBook Air cover. Its well done. Details on it looks solid and all the pockets are very practical. The lining is perfectly smooth and color shade matches the rest. Design is neatly worked out and the cover is both beautiful and handy. First I thought I wouldn't need the small extra bag for the charge because I assumed I would use the large pocket in the big cover but it was tricky to close the velcro so the extra cover came handy at the end. It's a perfect cover to me and I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Edgy and super-soft protective sleeve, 29 Nov. 2014
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review relates to the Inateck MacBook cover Model MP1503. Soft grey felt and an elegant black stripe define this on-trend protective sleeve, designed to fit the 15.4” MacBook Pro Retina but also suitable for other slimline 15” (or smaller) laptops. The interior is lined with a very soft, suede-like fabric, perfect to keep your laptop scratch-free and cushioned against moderate impact. The sleeve is in the shape of an envelope, with a flap folding back over the top and tucked into a length of strong elastic (the black stripe).

Unlike other envelope-shaped laptop covers, this one has the additional convenience of side pockets. The top one is nearly as large as the whole cover and can be used for tablets, notepads, cables or other fairly flat objects. Two smaller pockets on the bottom are shaped to hold a portable phone, pens, a set of ear buds, or other small, flat bits and pieces. As a welcome extra, Inateck have provided a separate small bag (also secured by a strong elastic band) large enough to take my very big wireless mouse, or my adapter with power cable (just). The sleeve is beautifully finished with good quality stitching in matching grey thread and heavy-duty elastic. Although the fabric has some stretch, it proved too tight for my 15” Toshiba Satellite, but was great for my older 13” laptop.

After several outings, it looks as good as new and has prompted many compliments from friends and strangers who never fail to notice it. With a look that's perfect for the coming winter, this is a very stylish and edgy accessory to tuck under your arm and, since it's made of felt, it even offers some rain protection for your precious equipment. Inateck make a range of similar models, featuring leather accents and design variations, so there is a wide selection to choose from. I am very happy with the one I was sent to review, and can see myself using it for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Case, 26 Nov. 2014
Biff - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a well made quality bag in a very soothing green colour.

Made of felt it oozes opulance and is very soft to the touch. There clearly has been some thought put into its design and production.

There are two inner sections each with a very nice liner to protect your Macbook or othe laptop/tablet etc.

The top flap is secured by a full width black elasticated strap which not only keeps things secure but adds a nice colour contrast.

There are two thin pockets on the rear of different sizes that would hold accessories/folded documents etc.

Also included is a colour matching smaller bag that would easily hold a mobile phone/ipod. This is secured by a piece of elasticated cord.

Finally the package includes a very nice screen cleaning cloth.

Overall a very impressive package that would make an ideal gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars That felt feeling..., 29 Sept. 2014
The Inateck Felt Sleeve Case is simply designed and made but that's the whole beauty of it - it delivers good scratch protection and a bit of bump protection for your precious laptop with great style and at a sensible price. The felt is soft and thick and feels like it might hold together for a decent number of years, it's lined in a soft 'suede-effect' fabric throughout and together they should have your MacBook or other laptop travelling in comfort. The design includes simple slash pockets on both sides, one large under the front flap and two smaller ones on the back - I'd be wary of putting anything too bulky in the pockets in case they start gaping and spoil the overall look, but they'd be fine for papers, ID cards or similar items.

The mini pouch is a fine size for your laptop's mains adaptor, even with a UK plug, or maybe a portable hard-drive and cables - but it's very simply made and doesn't have the stitched edges the main sleeve does, which are presumably there to stop the edges stretching and looking baggy. The sleeve is thick enough to offer some meaningful protection without making your laptop too bulky - so mine still fits nicely into my laptop backpack and adds a welcome extra layer of bump protection. I really liked the lo-fi style of the Inateck sleeve, it delivers exactly the kind of protection you'd want without covering your laptop in brand-names and logos (there's just a subtle tag sewn into the side seam) and unnecessary bulk. My only concern would be how to clean the bag if it gets dirty, you cannot launder it and so spot-cleaning is probably the only option or, if it's really bad, replacing the whole thing. Still it seems like a really good buy at the current price, especially when so many computer and smartphone cases are so over-priced. Note: I chose the '15.5 Inch/New' style. (Disclosure: item was received for independent review)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 Nov. 2014
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I was a bit apprehensive before I received this case - but it simply exceeding all my expectations! Everything is so good - from the environmentally friendly felt and fake suede to the to the rubber band around the case to keep your laptop safe inside. It looks really cool (think Scandinavian chic) and feels good. And, most importantly, the 15.4 Macbook Pro fits perfectly! And the amazon.co.uk price is unbeatable!

I won't be surprised if these cases will be stocked in the apple stores soon!

P.S. I was sent one like this for a free review by Inateck and I loved it sooo much I bought this one myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality fitted case, 28 Dec. 2014
Seeing as I have a 13” Macbook Pro it was about time to get to carry it in, something that wouldn’t be bulky like the laptop case I was currently using, which was mad enough in the first place. The Inatech case looks and feels really classy with its grey felt exterior and smooth grey padded interior. It holds the Macbook comfortably and is easy to carry under your arm. Got a few glances already from people noticing the grey felt colour. There is a fairly big pocket at the front that could be useful for carrying notes but you would be advised not to stuff too much in there.

There are two pockets at the back as well which fitted my Samsung Galaxy and iPod Touch perfectly, making life much easier rather than having everything stuffed into pockets which can be really uncomfortable. The one on the left is bigger and housed the Galaxy and the right hand one took the iPod. There is also a separate pouch which can be used to carry your charger or you could just use it on its own and stick your iPod/phone in there. There is screen wipe cleaner in the little pouch and you can never have enough of them in my opinion.

All in all the Inatech case is perfect for carrying 13” netbook’s and is easy to carry around and offers good protection for your netbook. The price is excellent as well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my Toshiba Laptop! *Smart and Stylish*, 28 Sept. 2014
My Toshiba Portege R930 fits inside this case perfectly! I was worried as this model was not listed as one which is suitable for this product, so for anyone else umming and arring because of this - don't fret, as long as the screen size is no bigger than 13.3" and your laptop isn't too chunky then it should be fine.
The case itself is really smart and seems good quality, especially for the price I paid. The smaller charger case is of good quality and i use it to hold my external hard drive.
Overall it has lived up to my expectations, if not exceeded them!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a truly beautiful and extremely well made protective sleeve, 1 Dec. 2014
Tillysmum - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a truly beautiful and extremely well made protective sleeve. The sleeve is made from a lovely soft felt and the inside is a soft flannel. There is a main compartment for the Mac book and then another smaller pouch where you could put letters, paperwork, magazines or similar. The sleeve is held closed with a black elastic strap.

On the reverse of the sleeve are two small pockets these are ideal for mobile phone, headphones, small notebook etc. You also get a small pocket style bag in which you could keep leads- this is held closed with an elastic strap.

This sleeve is really stylish and offers a good level of protection from scratches for you MacBook and is very practical and useful - with a range of pockets- you really can use this to carry everything that you would need- safely and securely.

The sleeve cannot be washes and is dry clean only.

Overall this is beautifully made, stylish and well made sleeve- offering good protection from scratches- and is very practical with a range of pockets to enable you to carry everything with you that you would need.

*Received from supplier to review. This has not influenced my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, minimalistic and classy!, 9 Sept. 2014
Mr. D. Brown - See all my reviews
I bought a £60 case for my mbp from Apple and it was no where near as quality as this one, so I returned the apple one as soon as I received this. It's such a quality material and I'm surprised that it costs next to nothing!! 1000% recommend