5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro
Published 2 months ago by Feanor

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Disappointed 😐
Negative points:
Arrived in lots of unnecessary packaging! It could've been posted through the door if it arrived in a Jiffy bag.
It doesn't have much space for my Mac book 13"; despite the description saying it's suitable.
Positive points:
The material is and design is stylish, well constructed sleeve.
Would have liked a more roomy sleeve.
Published 2 months ago by Simone Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro, 9 Oct 2014
This review is from: Inateck® 13.3 Inch MacBook Pro Retina Display Ultrabook Netbook Bag Envelope Case Cover Sleeve Carrying Protector Case Bag with Card Slot, Compatible with 13 Inch Apple Macbook Pro Retina/Macbook Air, Most 11-Inch Ultrabook Netbook [Size: 13.3-Inch, Color: Grey] (Electronics)
I did quite a lot of research before ordering a sleeve/case for my new 13" Retina Macbook Pro. I really wanted something that doesn't add much bulk and weight - after all, why spent a lot of money on something that's small and light only to make it big and heavy? But I wanted something that provided a bit of storage for accessories and decent protection. This meets all of my needs.

I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).

The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.

Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This case fits the Lenovo Yoga 13", 19 Sep 2014
Abi (Ilford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just got this lovely case. I wasn't buying it for a mac but the Lenovo Yoga 2 and yes I was delighted that it fit. It is nicely protected snug and not at all bulky. It is great to have the extra case for the battery pack and the slots are cool if you also want to take your phone along with you. For a change Apple items do not have the monopoly on lovely designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, long-lasting case that feels good and protects well, 24 Nov 2014
Kirk McElhearn (Near Stratford-upon-Avon) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I had bought one of Inateck's Kindle sleeves for my Kindle Paperwhite a few months ago, and love it. When the Kindle Voyage came out, and I passed the Paperwhite onto someone else, I was delighted to have a Kindle case that I could still use.

With that in mind, I wanted to try out their MacBook Pro sleeve. (The manufacturer provided me with one in exchange for an unbiased review.) I must say, I love this as much as the Kindle case. I really like the feel of the felt, and it's thick enough to provide excellent protection for the computer. I previously used a neoprene sleeve, which doesn't have much padding, and only really protects against scratches, but this seems a lot more useful.

It's got a sewn-on elastic strap that you flip over from back to front to hold the sleeve closed, and it's also got three pockets. There's a large one on the front - about the size of an A5 pad, or a small Moleskine notebook - and two smaller pockets on the back, for cables, USB flash drives, etc. It also comes with a separate pouch that's big enough to hold the device's charger.

I like the fact that this product is organic, not plastic. It has a nice feel, protects well, and looks like it will take a lot of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive transport, storage solution for 13" (and smaller) devices..., 29 Nov 2014
North American Technology Consumer (Mid Atlantic, USA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:22 Mins

Just before this bag arrived, I gifted my 13" device, so I've used this only with a 9.7" Android tablet. Obviously, since it's designed for 13" screens, it easily accommodates the smaller tablet and its folding portfolio cover.

For an inexpensive bag, this has a surprisingly substantial dual-zipper enclosure with much heavier zippers than I expected. The carrying handle is about what I'd expect for a bag in this price range.

No soft-sided bag --regardless of price-- is going to protect your smaller-screen device from total mayhem. But if you're on the hunt for a reasonably priced bit of extra protection for transport (and carry handles!), this will answer that need.

Select with confidence (and if you enjoy customization: it comes with a two replacement zipper pulls, so you can change the stock black to blue or pink if you want).

Note: this item provided for review purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Sep 2014
It came packed well and happy with the quality of it, I haven't tried it out yet as waiting for my Mac to arrive but overall happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking macbook pro case, 14 Oct 2014
This is a review for the Inatech 13.3 inch Macbook pro bag.

This is a well designed macbook case. It is made of Soft felt material with soft flannel interior and an elastic retainer over the front. It is heather grey coloured which gives it a smart look. It is lightweight and easy to carry. It feels nice to hold.

I used it to protect my 13.3 inch Macbook pro which fit well. It provides good protection as long as you do not drop it from a height on a marble floor.

It has pockets on both side, 2 back pockets and one front pocket. I use it to insert paper documents. The bonus was a separate pouch which I use to keep the plugs adaptor, it can used to keep the wires as well.

Overall well made, smart and professional looking macbook pro case.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, minimalistic and classy!, 9 Sep 2014
Mr. D. Brown - See all my reviews
I bought a £60 case for my mbp from Apple and it was no where near as quality as this one, so I returned the apple one as soon as I received this. It's such a quality material and I'm surprised that it costs next to nothing!! 1000% recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish notebook sleeve, just avoid any liquids., 5 Dec 2014
Length:: 3:19 Mins

The Envelope sleeve from Inateck is a curious case for slim line laptops including the Macbook Pro and Air range. The 13.3" model I have here is a perfect fit for the retina Macbook Pro 13. It's constructed from a thick, padded felt material with a soft inner lining for the computer compartment. It also features a further large, slim pocket on the front and two further small pockets on the rear. Craftsmanship is high with an excellent feel to the sleeve and immaculate finishing throughout. You do need to think of this, purely as a sleeve for your computer though as the additional pockets really don't add much in the way of value for me, especially the rear two which are suitable only for tiny items or very thin items like CDs or paper. You could at a push store a small tablet in the front pocket but that would mean relying on this sleeve for protection for two high value items. Because of the soft nature of the inner material used, I wouldn't feel comfortable storing small, solid items in these pockets for fear of potential damage to the computer itself.
Also included is a matching mini case for holding a power supply; at least it fits the power supply for the Macbook very well indeed. I say matching though but it could certainly be improved - it is secured close by a thin brown elastic which is in contrast to the wide, black band used on the main sleeve. At the very least, these should be the same colour.
The sleeve is a very stylish place to store a Macbook or similar but I personally would never consider this as a single solution for protection. While the padded felt is great to avoid scratches and minor bumps, the absorbent nature of felt means you would want to avoid all potential liquid hazards. I think this lends this sleeve ideal for use at home or as secondary protection when stored inside a laptop bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, 2 Dec 2014
Bobbewig (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is written by my daughter who, being a regular user of a MacBook Air, is much more qualified to express a relevant review to potential buyers of this Inateck case then I am.

This case is BEAUTIFUL! It is very hip and stylish, while being very minimalistic and sleek - and it is very functional as well! My Macbook Air 11 inch laptop fits PERFECTLY and snuggly into the sleeve, even with my hard case on it. The secure fit makes this the perfect protector to throw into my tote or backpack without having to worry about it coming lose or moving around at all. It also looks very cool as I pull it out of my bag, and retrieve my laptop from it! I have only been using it for a couple of weeks now, but I have noticed several people eyeing it in the coffee shop I sit in often, and I also received a couple of compliments on it when I brought it to a meeting recently.

I love the look of the hidden slit pockets, and they are surprisingly ample. The adorable pouch that comes along with the sleeve is also awesome, and is the perfect size to carry my external hard drive. I can actually fit the TWO that I have in there with no problem. I have yet to attempt to fit my external DVD drive in it, but I think that it will be too small. However, the drive probably WILL fit into the sleeve with the laptop, although it would probably be a bit of a tight squeeze. I think it will work for my purposes, though, should I ever need to transport my DVD drive.

The materials are VERY nice, and give it that perfect tough of class. This is no cheap-looking, can-get-anywhere laptop sleeve! The outer shell is a beautiful, rich, thick gray heather felt, and the insides of the main sleeve and the slit pockets are a velvety microfiber material, similar to what you’d find on the inside of a jewelry box.

I am absolutely delighted with this case and proud to carry it around with me. The price is WAY lower than it is worth, and I have no doubt you will be pleased with this product. It is NOT the kind of case that comes with a wrist step (might be a nice option), or a carry strap, so if that is what you have in mind for yourself, this might not be what you are looking for. However, if you are looking for a very high-quality, classy-looking, sleeve to protect your Macbook Air while carrying it in your hand or throwing into your bag, and not having to worry about any scratched or damages, THIS SLEEVE IS TOTALLY THE WAY TO GO!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my Toshiba Laptop! *Smart and Stylish*, 28 Sep 2014
My Toshiba Portege R930 fits inside this case perfectly! I was worried as this model was not listed as one which is suitable for this product, so for anyone else umming and arring because of this - don't fret, as long as the screen size is no bigger than 13.3" and your laptop isn't too chunky then it should be fine.
The case itself is really smart and seems good quality, especially for the price I paid. The smaller charger case is of good quality and i use it to hold my external hard drive.
Overall it has lived up to my expectations, if not exceeded them!