5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro
Published 6 months ago by Feanor

1.0 out of 5 stars Creases too easily
I have been really disappointed with this product. Yes, it's light weight but the colour is not a bright, lime green, it is more mossy coloured. My main gripe is that the felt creases too easily. It was creased when I opened the packaging and it seems to become more and more creased over days. I have owned this product for 4 days and this is what it looks like now...
Published 1 month ago by Ruth Doughty

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 13" Retina Macbook Pro, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Inateck 13.3 Inch MacBook Air/ Pro Retina Case Cover Sleeve Ultrabook Netbook Carrying Protector Bag Envelope Case for 13 Inch Apple Macbook Pro Retina/Macbook Air, Most 11-Inch Ultrabook Netbook [Size: 13.3-Inch, Grey Felt] (Electronics)
I did quite a lot of research before ordering a sleeve/case for my new 13" Retina Macbook Pro. I really wanted something that doesn't add much bulk and weight - after all, why spent a lot of money on something that's small and light only to make it big and heavy? But I wanted something that provided a bit of storage for accessories and decent protection. This meets all of my needs.

I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).

The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.

Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid cover I like to take with me., 28 Jan. 2015
I like my new MacBook Air cover. Its well done. Details on it looks solid and all the pockets are very practical. The lining is perfectly smooth and color shade matches the rest. Design is neatly worked out and the cover is both beautiful and handy. First I thought I wouldn't need the small extra bag for the charge because I assumed I would use the large pocket in the big cover but it was tricky to close the velcro so the extra cover came handy at the end. It's a perfect cover to me and I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for any mac user!, 15 April 2015
I gave the Inateck 13.3 Inch Bohemian Style Sleeve five stars for three reasons:

One, the sleeve is very comfortable, and feels extremely durable. At first the sleeve feels weak, but after a few accidents that I’ve dropped my laptop with the sleeve on, I’ve come to realize the sleeve really does provide great security. Carrying the laptop around with the sleeve provides a great amount of comfort, and its appealing outer design really makes it a pleasure to be seen with it on.

Two, very easy-one-button to enclose your device in the sleeve. I have yet to encounter a problem with the button. For instance, in the past I’ve been dealt with cheap, and flimsy sleeves, where the button actually falls of after a couple days of use. Also, this sleeve is very elastic. At first I struggled to make it fit on my bulky Macbook Pro, but it has smoothly adjusted itself to becoming a perfect fit.

Three, this product also includes a pouch for keeping your power adapter or mouse or tablet. I love that because most others don’t even bother to include another pouch, so for the most part you are stuck carrying your charger in your hand or in your book bag.

In addition, the price doesn’t hurt. $20 for your laptop’s well-being (worth hundreds of dollars) is a great insurance policy that will not hurt your wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality fitted case, 28 Dec. 2014
Seeing as I have a 13” Macbook Pro it was about time to get to carry it in, something that wouldn’t be bulky like the laptop case I was currently using, which was mad enough in the first place. The Inatech case looks and feels really classy with its grey felt exterior and smooth grey padded interior. It holds the Macbook comfortably and is easy to carry under your arm. Got a few glances already from people noticing the grey felt colour. There is a fairly big pocket at the front that could be useful for carrying notes but you would be advised not to stuff too much in there.

There are two pockets at the back as well which fitted my Samsung Galaxy and iPod Touch perfectly, making life much easier rather than having everything stuffed into pockets which can be really uncomfortable. The one on the left is bigger and housed the Galaxy and the right hand one took the iPod. There is also a separate pouch which can be used to carry your charger or you could just use it on its own and stick your iPod/phone in there. There is screen wipe cleaner in the little pouch and you can never have enough of them in my opinion.

All in all the Inatech case is perfect for carrying 13” netbook’s and is easy to carry around and offers good protection for your netbook. The price is excellent as well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my Toshiba Laptop! *Smart and Stylish*, 28 Sept. 2014
My Toshiba Portege R930 fits inside this case perfectly! I was worried as this model was not listed as one which is suitable for this product, so for anyone else umming and arring because of this - don't fret, as long as the screen size is no bigger than 13.3" and your laptop isn't too chunky then it should be fine.
The case itself is really smart and seems good quality, especially for the price I paid. The smaller charger case is of good quality and i use it to hold my external hard drive.
Overall it has lived up to my expectations, if not exceeded them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, minimalistic and classy!, 9 Sept. 2014
Mr. D. Brown - See all my reviews
I bought a £60 case for my mbp from Apple and it was no where near as quality as this one, so I returned the apple one as soon as I received this. It's such a quality material and I'm surprised that it costs next to nothing!! 1000% recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Case, 26 Nov. 2014
Biff - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a well made quality bag in a very soothing green colour.

Made of felt it oozes opulance and is very soft to the touch. There clearly has been some thought put into its design and production.

There are two inner sections each with a very nice liner to protect your Macbook or othe laptop/tablet etc.

The top flap is secured by a full width black elasticated strap which not only keeps things secure but adds a nice colour contrast.

There are two thin pockets on the rear of different sizes that would hold accessories/folded documents etc.

Also included is a colour matching smaller bag that would easily hold a mobile phone/ipod. This is secured by a piece of elasticated cord.

Finally the package includes a very nice screen cleaning cloth.

Overall a very impressive package that would make an ideal gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stylish way to safely carry your computer around, 30 Mar. 2015
Charles Ashbacher (Marion, Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
This canvas container/cover for a MacBook is very stylish, durable and has a simple latching mechanism that will keep the machine inside. The main compartment has a form of soft felt inner lining that feels very nice on your hands. There is a round leather loop that goes over the top and wraps around a large wooden button. The size of the button keeps the loop from coming off, securing the opening. The pouch is also padded so it will provide protection against routine bumps and drops.
There is a pouch on the side that has no mechanism to latch it, so it will not secure anything put in it. The package also includes a pouch that is approximately six inches square that is closed by pulling a drawstring. Both of the items are made of very sturdy cloth and will last for some time.
I sought the opinions of three young women about the coloration and one said that it was cute and adorable, another said it reminded her of Egyptian designs and the third said that it the design had a nice flow to it. All three said they liked it very much.

This item was made available for free for review purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Looks so premium, 20 Sept. 2014
Amazing! Seen the mixed reviews and had my doubts but when it arrived I was very happy. My 13 inch MacBook pro fits perfectly inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Creases too easily, 26 Feb. 2015

I don't normally leave reviews, but in this case (no pun intended) I wish I had seen an image before I bought this item. Needless to say, I am now looking for a new MacBook case - such a shame.