on 13 July 2014
I must say that I am really impressed with these little gems. Prompt delivery from outside the UK is a big plus for this seller. And when these arrived, I could not believe my eyes. Exactly the same as pictured. Although, I was skeptical of them and anxiously waited for them as after ordering I read some reviews stating that these are actually cream or white colour rather than pink and was worried if this is the case. But thankfully not, when I received them, both were pink and made of good quality. The only drawback is that they are very small. But you cannot complain much for the price paid. Excellent buy!
on 7 July 2014
this cheap earrings is very nice, elengant and small. looks nice on. but a little problem, it came to me one of them did not glue on the right place. thanks.
on 16 June 2014
These earrings are really cute, a nice feminine touch with just the right amount of sparkle.
As mentioned by the other reviewer, they are a little paler than in the photo, but still really lovely.
Took a while to arrive but considering the price & the fact they come from Korea that's expected.
They come with the small rubber keepers on the back, not the big ones as seen in the photo and not metal, but they still stay in fine so that's not an issue.
Overall - really recommend, so cute and such a bargain!
on 25 October 2014
Too bulky and did not look very well put together, also left me with green stains on my lobes, took them out and threw them, they look nice they should just be a little better made. And the delivery time was absolutely pathetic, it took weeks!! At least a month. But what can you expect for such a small price?
on 11 August 2014
It didn't look as nice as it did on the image, but it was fast delivery. I thought it came with metal studs, but it came with these plastic ones which automatically made it look really cheap. That was the only thing which disappointed me.
on 5 November 2014
i really liked these earings - they look just like the picture and seem well made (ive had items before that dont match as things have been stuck upside down etc) i got 2 pairs and will be getting more as small gifts
on 4 December 2015
Lovely earrings, look cute, and also elegant.
One of the little diamonds fell out ages ago, but it's not a problem for me - I put it on my left ear which my hair covers! :)
on 16 May 2014
this cheap earrings is very nice, elengant and small. looks nice on. but a little problem, it came to me somehow a white colour, but its looks more cool than pink. thanks.
on 24 September 2014
They are pretty for young girls. Was promptly delivered. Yes, I like the item and the service. Definitely recommend. Bear in mind, the earrings are for young girls
on 14 July 2014
I bought these because I love opals plus they were a good price,also a quick delivery so pleased I ordered more for family who wanted some really good buy.