on 13 June 2015
This is a fabulous product for the price. The headphones which come with it are rubbish so you will need to buy your own, but otherwise this is a great little mp3 player. Really handy for exercise or the car as it clips onto the seatbelt or your clothes and is easy to find. Only downside is that there is no shuffle function.
on 29 April 2015
I've only had it two weeks but so far, it's fantastic. I'll never buy an expensive mp3 player again when I can keep buying these little guys.
on 28 January 2015
Really Good little MP3 players, pleasantly surprised by how long the battery lasts in them before charging and the clip is very strong. Like other reviews say, chuck the headphones, they are uncomfortable.
on 29 May 2014
Received my MP3 in impressive time. Had one of these before that I bought elsewhere online and was also more expensive, and was rubbish quality compared to my nice new orange one I now own. Better quality and also far superior service. Definitely recommend this seller, very impressed :) x
on 3 March 2015
For the price I paid this is an amazing bit of kit.
Perfect sound playback and a very easy setup, and a very clear LCD display.
on 20 July 2015
Does exactly what it says on the tin. I have bought this for my hols as I don't fancy sunbathing with my iPad or smart phone - they tend to overheat too quickly so this is perfect! Fast delivery and works a dream. Earphones are naff but I can't (qnd won't) complain considering the price!
on 12 November 2014
Great little mp3, ideal for my early morning walks. Nice size to clip on my coat. What I particularly like is it doesn't go back to the start when switched off.
on 20 May 2015
Very simple and good value for money got this for my 3year old so simple he can use it I just load up an sd card put it in and plug him in and peace for a while.
on 11 April 2015
Came when meant to everything seems fine except i dont know how to get the music on to it as it did not come with instructions
on 26 May 2015
all good, works fine,wife happy,