on 22 September 2014
I really love this product, only 3 problems though [none major] it did not come with a sd card but they can easily be bought, the play/pause button is a little wobbly. Also it did not come with instructions but was easy to work

Everything else was fine and my daughter loves it!
on 18 September 2014
Cheap but it works, change the headphones over and you have a great MP3 player (the headphones really are terrible though)
on 24 September 2014
for the price that I paid it is great, the sound is as good as the sound system connected. Not a fancy gadget but just to listen to music, great.
on 6 September 2014
Good i love it... Only i don't know the life time. Since it is cheap ild advice you buy more than one, so you can switch your memory card when one is down. (it will play from where it stopped..). I love this, i use it for my audio books.
on 19 March 2015
For the price this is very good value. Sound quality improves the more charge the device has. Headphones are not the beat quality so used an other set but aside from that its a bargain purchase.
on 14 September 2014
Brilliant little gadget, my Granddaughter loves it.
on 13 May 2015
After my daughter lost her ipod I didn't want to spend more money on an expensive music player. This mp3 is great, it does what it needs to and my daughter loves it.
on 9 January 2015
Love them I have bought 3 now 1 each for my sons and 1 for partner for work..cant go wrong when bought sdcard altogether cost £5
on 15 January 2016
I ordered two of these (due to low price) to replace my broken similar mp3 player. They arrived on time but neither have an sd card in. I removed the sd card from my previous player and put it in the new one. However every time I plug the usb in to charge I lose sound on my laptop. Did not have any of these problems with my previous player which was from a different supplier.
on 30 October 2014
Bought a set of 16 for an after school club. They're excellent little bits of kit!!