on 20 April 2014
I haven't read the whole book yet but have read Bewitched by Felicity Heaton.

Bewitched is an enjoyable erotic vampire romance. I didn't connect with characthers as much as have in Felicity's other series's, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good read as it is ! full of vamps and witches and lots of sex.

There's another 7 more book to read too - this bundle is a bargain.

I was gifted a copy of this set for an honest review
What a bargain! For £0.77, you get 8 books that although might be part of a series can ALL be read as standalones. I have returned to worlds already known (Bewitch by Felicity Heaton, Rogue's Passion by Laurie London and Trapped by Caris Roane) although the stories were the first time I had read them; and entered new ones, much to my delight. All of these books are definitely worth reading and I have followed up on more than one of them.

These books will take you on a ride so sit back and enjoy. There is humour, there is confusion, there is sadness and, of course, there is red-hot passion.

Definitely recommended for all fans of boxsets and Paranormal Romance. I honestly can't see how you would regret purchasing this set.
on 6 May 2014
Okay, I've read three of these stories so far. The first I liked, the second was good, a couple in the middle I just couldn't get into and then I hit Erin Quinn's Forbidden Life story, and I LOVED it! With the others I had no desire to write a review or read others in the series. With this one I am reviewing the book the only way I can, because its only in this box set, and I'm hoping for more of the Beyond series. I hope the rest of the stories are as good as this.
on 19 May 2014
I have not reviewed all of the books yet but here is my review for Darkness Falls (Reveler #1) by Erin Kellison

Malcolm Rook was recruited by the Chimera as a teenager. Now Malcolm is hunting the Reve for new recruits with the rarest of talents.

Jordan Lane is headed to the Envoi for a so called girls night out with her sister, one that she has spent everything she has to attend. Jordan has read so much about this place and it not so sure this is such a good idea.

As they delve into their dreamworlds Jordan and Malcolm's paths cross and it is not long before Jordan realises this is more than a girls night out. With her sister mixed up in something dangerous, Jordan is determined to find out what is really going on. Malcolm knows it won't be long before Jordan become the target but will she trust him and can he trust himself.

I found myself enthralled within Darkness Fall's storyline from the very beginning and fell in love with the strength and emotions of the characters and their stories. Praise to Erin Kellison for an amazing start to a new series and I look forward to the next instalment.
on 17 May 2014
What a bargain 8 books for 0.77p..
The Bodyguard (Jennifer Ashley) 5* A bear shifter and a human in a position of danger, this story has it all humor, terror and the ability to keep you turning those pages.
Alejandros Sorceress (Alyssa Day) 5* What a wonderful story had me laughing out loud in some parts brilliant .
Bewitched (Felicity Heaton) 5* I wasn't sure about this at first but as it progressed it turned into a lovely story.
Darkness Falls (Erin Kellison) 5* I liked this one it caught my imagination from page one,
Rouges Passion (Lauren London) 5* Wow this was a lovely story to loose one self in this and it caught my imagination .
The Forbidden Life Of Alex More (Erin Quinn) 5* I enjoyed this book, so different but with enough twist and turns to keep you turning those pages.
The Mating Heat (Bonnie Vanak) 5* I really enjoyed this book, the destruction of the Alpha who caused so much pain and hate. but all was resolved in the end.
Trapped (Caris Roane) 4* short story it was good but more chapters would have been better.....
on 27 April 2014
What a complete bargain! It's fantastic. I've finished the first four books, and I've already got more books from the authors I've read already (although being very frustrated having to wait for the follow up to Darkness Falls - a particularly memorable set-up that really cries out for more novels). This is such a bargain, you would really be missing out not to snap it up. I've already recommended it to all my friends with Kindles, who have taken advantage of the deal.

Alejandro's Sorceress is hysterical and hot. Funny, but not in a silly way. The humour is kind and gentle, familiar to anyone who has a certain kind of embarrassing mother/grandmother/sister. I'd defy anyone to not laugh out loud when they get to the Granny's socks part! But the characters are great, the guys are hawt, and the sexual tension sizzles off the page - even while you're laughing at it!

Jennifer Ashley and Felicity Heaton are always value for money, and two for this price is a real bargain.

But there's more!!!!

Definitely a good buy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2014
A good read. However you are regularly dropped into what feels like the middle of a larger story which becomes frustrating after a while. Even though each story is different, they are all about gorgeous women who have self esteem issues and they meet the man of their dreams who will change that and make their lives complete. A nice story based in fantasy on many levels. Some stories are more complete than others. Some stories do lead you to want to read more by those authors, though having the preview of their next book straight after the last story gets a bit boring after a while and you tend to skip ahead for a new book.
on 10 July 2014
I really liked most of the stories but I hated how the book was arranged. After each story there was a preview for another book in a series and often that book was a story that came before the one I had just read so I already knew what would happen to the characters. I think it would have been better to include previews of stories that came after the full length book I just read.
on 8 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed these stories. There are a lot of sex scenes which are good but a couple of the books could have done with less sex and more story. I had not heard of any of these authors but I took a note of all their names and I will definitely b reading more. Well worth the money
on 26 May 2014
Some of the titles were better than others but all were a fairly high standard. Some I enjoyed so much I bought the next in the series and read that before continuing on with the box set. Well worth buying.