5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy with a message
I have to be hones and say that this isn't normally my kind of music, but after hearing Fancy" several times I took the plunge and bought the album on Amazon MP3.
Published 10 months ago by John Fuller

1.0 out of 5 stars trash.
Fake "hip hop" gimmicky bulls***. Threw it in the trash. This girl needs to just come out as a pop artist rather than mocking the hip hop genre and gaining success through it whilst making it pop.
Published 7 days ago by Paulette Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy with a message, 6 May 2014
There's several layers to this album, superficially it's got a punchy sound that adds to the catchy nature of many of the tracks. Underneath there is a message of self improvement, ambition and self reliance that adds substance to many of the tracks.
I like this album and it now regularly keeps me company on my daily commute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 April 2014
Yankeeeee (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for this album since I heard WORK. The other singles she released - change your life, fancy, bounce added to the anticipation. Finally it's here! I have to say I thought the non-released tracks would be pretty rubbish but they are not! Every track is a gem. Surprisingly varied, well produced and no tracks that need skipping. Well done iggy!

5.0 out of 5 stars £2.99 is it worth it???, 27 Aug. 2014
Well i shall first start off saying i am not a huge rap fan never have been and never will be. I usually buy one album a week a risk album i call it one in which i don't know any songs or from an artist i never heard of or genre i never try etc...

So i decided on a rap one this week. Having heard Change Your Life,Fancy and Black Widow i was aware of Iggy and of course from Problem by Ariana Grande. I was slowly warming to Fancy and Rita Ora really knocks it out of the park on Black Widow. So i decided to but this album and see what it's like and i really got to say i am very impressed and has helped me find an appreciation for rap.

Songs like Walk The Line and Nothing is Impossible really makes me wish she releases more of her solo tracks not duets of all the songs i think Black Widow,Work and F**k Love are my highlights and i am really warming a lot to fancy

Is it worth £2.99? If you love the genre then yes for me it is too i was willing to buy Black Widow on it's own and that is 99p i would of bought Fancy at some point so that is another 99p so under 2 pounds for 2 songs or 12 for an extra pound? No Brain er and i discovered a new album and that i may even like rap in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love it!, 25 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I loved some of her tracks so thought I'd buy her CD & normally there are one or two on a CD that I'm not fussed on but I love all of them, can't stop playing the CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iggy, 21 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I preordered this & wasn't disappointed. A very talented young lady. Good albumn. I had great expectations and the were met.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning debut from rap music's hottest new chick, 19 May 2014
Adam Hall (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
This album is start to finish incredible. Production value is beautiful and Iggy employs various sub-genres of rap to create an incredibly diverse rap album. The collaborations are stellar such as British pop starlet Rita Ora and synthpop underdog Charli XCX (who is very almost ready to break through) to another rapper, T.I.
The New Classic was definitely worth the wait and Iggy Azalea deserves this time to bask in the limelight with success of newest single "Fancy" breaking the US.
Well done, Iggy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This album is awsome how the hell could you give it a review of 1. 5/5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but last few songs on album are tad meh, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I didn't like iggy at first but black widow stuck with me, so I bought the album and it's good very relaxed upbeat rnb. After the 6th 7th song tho i don't enjoy as much the first half of the album is the best from my point of view I would recommend this album to anyone tho

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2014
Mrs. S. R. Hines (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
This is her second album and I live it as much as the first!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 April 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Deluxe Version) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Love it. Great mix of dance and hip hop.

Shame done of it gets into standard hip hop bragging, but there is enough interesting stuff that that doesn't ruin the album.