5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy with a message
I have to be hones and say that this isn't normally my kind of music, but after hearing Fancy" several times I took the plunge and bought the album on Amazon MP3.
Published 7 months ago by John Fuller

3.0 out of 5 stars Released singles stand out!
I basically bought this album because I have really like Work, Change your life and Fancy. I feel the rest of the album are a completely different style of music to the already released singles, don't get me wrong I enjoy the album barring a couple of the tracks it's just I'd reccomend a potential buyer to preview the rest of the album before buying to make sure this...
Published 7 months ago by thebrowncanary

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy with a message, 6 May 2014
There's several layers to this album, superficially it's got a punchy sound that adds to the catchy nature of many of the tracks. Underneath there is a message of self improvement, ambition and self reliance that adds substance to many of the tracks.
I like this album and it now regularly keeps me company on my daily commute!

4.0 out of 5 stars Album Review for Iggy Azalea The New Classic., 24 July 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
This is an rather very Country style vocals in Walk The Line detailing the rise through wherever You come from an ordinary home to starting out with an record label aged sixteen the struggles the teenage nerves You have at sixteen the hormones all the pressure on You to go out and perform and do the best do spectacular performing putting on an show the journey of struggling to pay the bills and the rent to suddenly being able to this details Iggy's need and struggle to be taken seriously it tells the story of how the curvy ordinary town girl became one of the most inspiring female rappers one of her time and age. This album covers her rise to fame issues with men and women sexuality how human beings can use it and how we can express ourselves sexually she is very clever and strong in how she expresses herself. This has to be one of the Best Rap albums of the Year Go Iggy Azalea .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 April 2014
Yankeeeee (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for this album since I heard WORK. The other singles she released - change your life, fancy, bounce added to the anticipation. Finally it's here! I have to say I thought the non-released tracks would be pretty rubbish but they are not! Every track is a gem. Surprisingly varied, well produced and no tracks that need skipping. Well done iggy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for this album for so long and now it's finally here! I love it and I never skip a track. It's amazing, well done Iggy! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars £2.99 is it worth it???, 27 Aug 2014
Well i shall first start off saying i am not a huge rap fan never have been and never will be. I usually buy one album a week a risk album i call it one in which i don't know any songs or from an artist i never heard of or genre i never try etc...

So i decided on a rap one this week. Having heard Change Your Life,Fancy and Black Widow i was aware of Iggy and of course from Problem by Ariana Grande. I was slowly warming to Fancy and Rita Ora really knocks it out of the park on Black Widow. So i decided to but this album and see what it's like and i really got to say i am very impressed and has helped me find an appreciation for rap.

Songs like Walk The Line and Nothing is Impossible really makes me wish she releases more of her solo tracks not duets of all the songs i think Black Widow,Work and F**k Love are my highlights and i am really warming a lot to fancy

Is it worth £2.99? If you love the genre then yes for me it is too i was willing to buy Black Widow on it's own and that is 99p i would of bought Fancy at some point so that is another 99p so under 2 pounds for 2 songs or 12 for an extra pound? No Brain er and i discovered a new album and that i may even like rap in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Iggy Rocks !!!!, 2 Oct 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
Love Love Love this cd !! Every track is different, yet amazing. Great for dancing around your flat/house or blaring from your car. Just watch for the expletives if you get offended easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
An excellent album that contains Iggy's current and past hits, as well as some really great new stuff that's well worth a listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly inspiring!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Deluxe Version) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This is a top quality album from an inspirational woman within the rap, hip/hop scene. Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys this music. Every song is brilliant! Keep up the good work Iggy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love it!, 25 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I loved some of her tracks so thought I'd buy her CD & normally there are one or two on a CD that I'm not fussed on but I love all of them, can't stop playing the CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iggy, 21 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I preordered this & wasn't disappointed. A very talented young lady. Good albumn. I had great expectations and the were met.