5.0 out of 5 stars Quality deodorant
For deodorant, I only buy Hugo Boss. You get what you pay for in terms of quality. One 75ml stick lasts about 3 months. The the effect last longer - no top ups needed mid-afternoon such as is needed with cheap supermarket brands,
Published 14 months ago by Gary White

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells Odd
I read the reviews of this product, and from those it seemed everyone was impressed with the product. Everyone said that it smelt like the aftershave, which I own, and thought I would buy the deodorant stick to go along with it.

Published 15 months ago by felix

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells Odd, 27 Mar. 2014

It arrived very quickly, so I was grateful for that. Nevertheless, when I first opened it, I smelt it. My first impression was that it smelt very alcoholic, which was unusual for a deodorant. I then put it on and, personally, the smell of it made me feel ill. It smelt nothing like the aftershave, so I was very disappointed.

I don't normally like to turn people away from a product but I didn't think it lived up to my expectations and doesn't smell anything like the original Hugo Boss range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality deodorant, 24 April 2014
Gary White "gwhitegeog" (Fulham, London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 15 May 2014
You pay a bit more than usual deodorant sticks but definately worth it. Top quality, has lasted a few months and works throughout the whole day. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as 'Skin' which I usually buy., 12 Sept. 2014
I usually buy the 'Skin' version, but nobody had any in stock. It's the sensitive skin option. It has a lovely scent, which more or less lasts all day.
I bought this one, as I needed something, and I really like Boss products now.
This one is not so good. The scent is not very strong, and needs to be re-applied once or twice a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Haul Companion..., 26 May 2015
Came on time and sealed. Really useful for travelling on short haul as it's not a spray.
Great smell to compliment my HB Aftershave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugo boss, 31 Dec. 2013
My husband loves this original one and it seems to be impossible to buy it in Bangor. I will certainly buy again will it is still made

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Deodorant Stick, 24 April 2014
Excellent purchase. My husband was very pleased with it. Smells just like the cologne. Would definitely recommend this product. ACE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Oct. 2013
I loved the scent and now i got it as a deo, something you can travel with and you can be sure that wont broke in your bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 13 Dec. 2013
Got this for my son as a stocking filler. Love the fragrance, and it was a really good price.Arrived quickly too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 May 2015
its not the best but its ok . anyway , i was expecting more from this brand .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›