VINE VOICEon 18 February 2015
The bags are great for the price. Most of the bags came as pink or purple but my girls don't mind it.

The bags open (each of them is made of two parts).

The only issue we had was that I had to smoothen edges of one or two of them as they were quite sharp.
on 14 June 2015
You get what you pay for. This set was as cheap as chips, but obviously they are mass produced and aren't made with with top grade materials. But my 2 nieces who are 4 and 5 yrs old, are none the wiser. It was ideal as they misplace their dolls accessories quite often, so for this price, it wouldn't hurt as much if they lost any. They love it.
on 26 June 2014
these were extras for my grand-daughters Barbie doll and she was delighted with them.
on 17 March 2015
My package contained mostly mauve and pink bags so for me not enough variation in the colours.
I have to remind myself these are for kids to play with so will they really care about the colours. They were cheap and cheerful which
is all one can ask for when the chances are they will get lost PDQ.
on 28 April 2016
ALL doubles despite being described as "Cute Mix 10pcs Different Barbie Handbag Shoulderbag For Barbie Doll Accessory"
Usless customer service. Quality is fine and bags themselves good for the price but they shouldn't be advertised as 10 DIFFERENT bags when there's two of each.
on 15 August 2015
Delivery took a long time! Ordered them on the 3th August, they only got here on 15th August! I was disappointed that all of the bags were pink except 1 yellow,so not as the picture advertises! Say that I'm sure my daughter will love them!
on 17 September 2014
Totally recommend these! My daughter loves matching up the different colours to her barbies and outfits...as for value for money???pls just imagine what you would pay at retail price!!!
on 17 December 2014
waited ages for these to arrive and there were a few doubles, but the designs were goid and the price was cheap, so they do still work out worth it.
on 31 December 2015
Not happy. The bags are not multicoloured as shown but ALL pink. Of course, in the small print it says they are all pink but who reads that. Annoying
on 18 December 2014
I am sure my grand-daughter will enjoy playing with it
Not a high quality item but right for the price