5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes
I am so pleased with these beautiful sandals and the service I have received from this supplier that I had to write about it
just outstanding. The sandals fit very well and are so pretty and comfortable and people comment on how nice they are.
I will be using thias supplier again for sure.
Published 7 months ago by I White

Published 7 months ago by Audrey purdy

3.0 out of 5 stars The shoes look exactly like there picture which I am delighted with, 5 Aug. 2014
The shoes look exactly like there picture which I am delighted with. Regarding the size I must admit they are v snug considering I purposely ordered a size larger than I am ie I am a size 6 but some shoes a 6.5 is needed but in this case I thought as I cant try on it would be safer to go for a size 7 and as I said they are v snug but I believe they will stretch slightly. Asian sizes air on the small side unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 5 Aug. 2014
I White - See all my reviews
I will be using thias supplier again for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars describe the hight of the heel, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Alexis Leroy Womens Shoes Wedge Heel Bright Color Tibet Style Summer Sandals (Apparel)
there are beautiful sandal but we would like to know the hight or low of the heel . Please can you tell us?

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant sandals!, 4 Sept. 2014
I am absolutely delighted with these sandals! As soon as I put them on they were so comfortable and I've hardly taken them off since! They are a perfect fit and great value for money. The first pair I got had a mark on them and the company sent me another pair no problem at all. They are an excellent company to deal with. Perfect style and can be worn for any occasion. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Turquiose sandels, 8 July 2014
lovely bright sandals. Perfect size fitting. Great for using on the beach or with any summer clothes. Nice material and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 30 Jun. 2014
lovely shoe comfortable unusual feel diamond front makes it a stylish shoe and it matches lots in my wardrobe thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars looked lovely., 10 Oct. 2014
T. Denyer (west sussex England) - See all my reviews
They fit comfortably but the top of the zip caused a blister because the the top of zip was rough and scratched, when I wore them again I didn't do the zip right up and it did help. Apart from that they looked lovely on and was brought for my holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, 10 Sept. 2014
These are lovely shoes, nice fit and perfect for people who can't wear high heels. They have a low wedge and are very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
excellent delivery and shoes were everything i wanted stylish and comphortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Lovely styling & completely different from high street styles.