5.0 out of 5 stars A winner
I do love this show. You have action, humour and it all goes well together. The cast work so good together and it shows. They covered Kensi and her pregnancy well. Hettie is never far away and always has the last word. Defiantly a winning combination. I look forward to many more from the team in LA.
Published 9 months ago by julie

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate
Would of been a good watch if it had come with protective jizz covers, i glued the bloody thing closed!
Published 9 months ago by Matthew Ervine

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite shows that goes on my "watch again, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
One of my favourite shows that goes on my "watch again, and again, and again" list!! I'd highly recommend - good story lines and very action packed drama series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fails to impress, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent as always. Brilliant characters, Fast paced stories. I always reach the last episode before I am ready and then a long wait for the next series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whilst my first love is NCIS (original) I really enjoy watching NCIS LA, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Whilst my first love is NCIS (original) I really enjoy watching NCIS LA. Was glad I ordered seasons 4 and 5 because having got to the end of season 4 ending as it did I could not wait to start season 5. Some TV shows start to become a bit repetitive after a few seasons, however I have not become board with this show and it still pulls out some surprises, for example the Kensi/Deeks situation and Callens ongoing identity issues. Great show and cant wait for season 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best seasons yet, I reckon..., 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
One word: AMAZING!! This series has by far one of the best episodes created in it; (can't remember what it's called) the one where they all go to Afghanistan and Deeks snaps. Great series, probably my favourite, not enough Densi moments though, the cliffhanger at the end wasn't the best but it was still pretty good.

4.0 out of 5 stars story is good, there is a following line from episode to ..., 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
story is good, there is a following line from episode to the next, the only thing I would critizised is the violence that is a little too much, but I like it anyway

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a cracking series 5 in one of the best franchises on TV/DVD, 1 Dec. 2014
CrocodileStu (Oxfordshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Sam and Callan, Hettie and her 'family'. This is a cracking series 5 in one of the best franchises on TV/DVD. Just buy and be happy when you watch it through.

4.0 out of 5 stars NCIS:LA WOOP, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Love the show a normal amazing but however i ordered 1 but was charged and delivered 2 so thats kind of annoying but other than that 4 starts is good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars NCIS watcher, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Although purchased as a present, my family are hooked on all things NCIS, this was good value and was watched within a couple of days. LOVE NCIS

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this season and it took no time at all ..., 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Love this season and it took no time at all to come even without express delivery it was at my house within 2-3 days

NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD]
NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD] by Chris O'Donnell (DVD - 2014)