5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg Messenger Bag: Video Review
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:31 Mins
I bought the Snugg messenger bag to use on my commute to work and have been using it for about a month now. I love the material and the colour scheme, it looks professional but still offers great style, which many laptop bags that I've looked at don't offer.

Both main sections of the bag can be zipped up. The front...
Published 6 months ago by B.S.L

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks very nice but the zipper is a bit flimsy
Looks very nice but the zipper is a bit flimsy. Can't fit much in the bag though. Good for laptop and a few bits of paper.
Published 1 month ago by Dr. Christopher Alphonso

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg Messenger Bag: Video Review, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Snugg™ Crossbody Shoulder Messenger Bag - Fits Laptops up to 15.6 (Luggage)
Length:: 2:31 Mins

Both main sections of the bag can be zipped up. The front section has pockets for your wallet, phone, pens etc. which I find really useful and helps me keep organised. For the main section, I have my 13 macbook in the video, but there's room to fit laptops up to 15.6". There's two small sections that are for 10 or 7 inch tablets/iPads if you use those devices, I don't personally, so I just put my notebook/gloves/whatever in there usually.

I like the fact that you can secure the bag with the fasteners on the front - it's a bit of extra security when travelling on the tube/train/bus etc.The metal swivel straps are very decent and I've had no issues with them and the strap itself is comfortable even when you're carrying a load of books and half your shopping!

All in all, the Snugg laptop bag does everything I need it to and more - and plus, it looks great - so I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY impressed, 21 July 2014
REALLY impressed with this bag. I decided to get the brown version as I'm always told brown suits me better! The bag itself is holding up really well and I've had it for around 8 months now, so if anything was wrong with the bag, I'm sure it would have happened already.

I found the clips on the flap and the shoulder strap to be really decent too and hold up well to everything I take in my bag - my mac, ipad etc. Very pleased and would heartily recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer bag, 29 Sept. 2014
Super case that holds my 10" acer note book, my ipad and my phone as well as all my files. I travel a lot and this is really a great value case....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 29 May 2014
This arrived quickly and is everything I hoped it would be. I can fit my laptop and iPad Mini in here as well as my charging leads, note pad and stationary. I still have loads of room and spare pockets for whatever else I want to carry about in here and it seems to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars May be a great product for some, but I can say their service is brilliant, 14 Dec. 2014
Unfortunately had to return this, as it was much bigger than it seems from the images.
Seems a bit / very expensive for the price.
However it is refreshing to see that the seller contacted me back, saying they would really like to find what made us to think about the product, and if they could do anything to improve the experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, great customer service!, 10 Sept. 2014
J. Crawford "An original 1970's geek; "it... (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
First things first - the bag does the job it was bought for. Lots of pockets, nice catches to lock the bag down, looks good.

I can't fault the supplier Snugg - the first bag had an issue with the magnetic catch (original review had 3 stars) and they replaced it without any fuss. Hence 5 stars :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg for the Commuter!, 17 Aug. 2014
R. Holmes (London) - See all my reviews
Good looking PU leather bag. There is space/compartment for just about everything that a seasoned commuter could wish for. Comfortable strap (which does have plastic clips but I have had metal ones that have broken or stitching that has come undone) all in all pleased with purchase and quick delivery - Thank You Snugg!

Update 07th Nov

I received a mail from the Snugg team saying that in response to customer comments about the quality of the strap they have redesigned it and will free issue it to customers. I received mine this morning and it does look more solid, time will tell. This is customer service at it's very best - well done! Upgraded to 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Excellent bag, good design, good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart masculine man bag, 15 Dec. 2014
Smart masculine man bag, that looks business like and professional. Contains sever pockets that can easily accommodate laptop, mobile phone, glasses,business cards, documents, keys and wallets. Perfect for the modern day business professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars THANKS, 12 Dec. 2014
a wonderfully appreciated present this turned out to be! Thank you to my lovely nanna Barbara! Goes perfectly with my old Macbook; technically I can lock this bag if I like as the flap clips encasing the mac ; I aint into old man bags