5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
This arrived quickly and is everything I hoped it would be. I can fit my laptop and iPad Mini in here as well as my charging leads, note pad and stationary. I still have loads of room and spare pockets for whatever else I want to carry about in here and it seems to be well made.
Published 4 months ago by Holly

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. ..could be better
Nice bag. Looks great. Not sure how long it will last. The leather's soft and I suppose that my worry....is it robust enough?

Also the clips on the shoulder strap are made of plastic and a bit feeble. One clip has popped off a couple of times causing me to almost drop the bag. I would have used a metal, better quality clip.
Published 2 months ago by Huck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Snugg Laptop Messenger Bag in Black Leather - 13 to 15 Inch Laptop Bag for Men & Women (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, great customer service!, 10 Sep 2014
J. Crawford "An original 1970's geek; "it... (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
First things first - the bag does the job it was bought for. Lots of pockets, nice catches to lock the bag down, looks good.

I can't fault the supplier Snugg - the first bag had an issue with the magnetic catch (original review had 3 stars) and they replaced it without any fuss. Hence 5 stars :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of pockets!, 21 July 2014
This bag is practical and stylish. I like that this bag has so many pockets and it keeps everything out of sight. I can go around the tube and nobody is getting in my bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Excellent bag, good design, good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer bag, 29 Sep 2014
Super case that holds my 10" acer note book, my ipad and my phone as well as all my files. I travel a lot and this is really a great value case....

4.0 out of 5 stars Snugg for for Commuter!, 17 Aug 2014
R. Holmes (London) - See all my reviews
Good looking PU leather bag. There is space/compartment for just about everything that a seasoned commuter would wish for. Comfortable strap (which does have plastic clips but I have had metal ones that have broken or stitching that has come undone) all in all pleased with purchase and quick delivery - Thank You Snugg!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. ..could be better, 15 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Bags of disappointment, 7 Aug 2014
First, a word of caution: I am a little neurotic about my man bags! They have to be gadget practical, look smart, and above all, NOT look like a woman's handbag! So I tried this one. Singularly disappointed with the bag. Poor aesthetics inside and out (looks like imitation leather to me, or certainly not good quality, not impressed with red lining either), side pockets hopeless (too small, have to be zipped three sides to do up - too fiddly to be practical . Sent it back without using it. Full marks to the seller, got a refund no problem. Also overpriced for what it is, in my opinion. Bought a proper leather bag from a well known Scottish manufacturer for a similar price. Chalk and cheese - the replacement bag was everything I wanted. Sorry to be a griper, maybe I need to get out more.