5.0 out of 5 stars Did it for me
Published on 26 Mar. 2010 by S. L. Redman

1.0 out of 5 stars be carefull
be carefull as dark brown to black will be delivered to you.
it is not the same as dark brown. i have used this product before
and you have to be carefull that you receive the right color.
there is a lot of difference in the color dark brown

dark brown to black is almost black.

so be carefull
Published 19 months ago by mj

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Did it for me, 26 Mar. 2010
S. L. Redman "Steve" (Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
Used Grecian 2000 a few years back which should have turned grey to black after a few applications, but did not work for me. Let my hair stay grey after this disappointment. Recently used this product for the first time. Was very impressed with the colour/coverage after a single 5 min application, the colour looked "normal" with underlying hair shades coming through, not the uniform obviously dyed look that I was half expecting.

As an economy option, I only mixed sufficient of two parts for my short hair, about one third per application. Going on present hair growth, for me, a re-application would be required every 5 to 7 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars lived upto the hype!!, 12 April 2010
G. carr (scotland,uk) - See all my reviews
tryed this product for the first time a few weeks ago ,i was well impressed!easy to use only took a few minutes ,slight burning sensation ,but thats to be expected,all the grey in my beard blended away to my desired colour ,also handy that you get multiple applications from one purchase,would definately recommend this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to use this product to avoid coppery hair, 9 July 2013
I have used just for men hair colour for years but recently I was experiencing coppery orange hair that was quite frustrating. I researched into this product and discovered a method to avoid the copper effect and here it is:

Get your hair cut a day or so before you use this product, get as much old copper hair cut out as you can. Wash your hair the day before you apply the product and do the allergy test just to make sure you are not allergic to the current batch, and don't put any grooming aid into you hair, and avoid anything that could make your hair sweaty and greasy. Choose a shade darker than your normal hair, I have medium brown but I found the warm colours turned my hair copper, so I opted for the dark brown/black. Then apply the product as stated in the instructions, the best type of product to go for is just for men shampoo in hair colour (I tried the autostop but I just got copper!) leave the product on the hair for a minute less than stated in the instructions otherwise it will turn too dark, (I used about 4 minutes) then rinse off in the shower thoroughly, using warm but not hot water. The instructions state you rinse then shampoo, but my hairdresser told me not to do this as the shampoo can strip out the colour before it has had time to bond to the hair properly, so rinse only. Then towel dry your hair. I did not shampoo my hair until about 48 hours after I had applied the product, and I used a standard colour protector shampoo. And I don't have copper hair! Yay!

1.0 out of 5 stars be carefull, 29 July 2013
be carefull as dark brown to black will be delivered to you.
it is not the same as dark brown. i have used this product before
and you have to be carefull that you receive the right color.
there is a lot of difference in the color dark brown

dark brown to black is almost black.

so be carefull

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 20 July 2013
A Woodhall "Adam Woodhall" (Enfield) - See all my reviews
Hate grey hair and this is a nice a simple solution which works, heartily recommended and so much cheaper than the supermarkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars It 's terrific., 6 Dec. 2013
It gives my husband a good clean smart look for a younger look.It makes him more smart to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 2 Sept. 2013
It is designed to protect your hair and give a natual look to your hair colour.

The product if used correctly can last up to 6weeks which is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars really wroks, 26 Feb. 2014
Mr. R. White (birstall uk) - See all my reviews
i have tried other dyes and they never cover all my grey this is the only one that as worked every time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Feb. 2014
C. Thrussell (UK) - See all my reviews
This works well on graying hair but do not leave on for too long as colour ends up too dark.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... have a parents with vitiligo" and so I've just wasted my, 26 July 2014
"Don't use if you have a parents with vitiligo" and so I've just wasted my money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›