TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 May 2015
Note: The maker supplied a review sample for evaluation, the opinion of the product is my own personal view

This kit consists of 4 filters, a padded case to hold them in (Velcro closing) a screw in petal lens hood, a lens cap and stick on cap holder and a lens cleaning cloth. Filter size is 52mm, this is a relatively common filter size for many Nikon kit lenses (18-55mm, 55-200mm to name two obvious ones) but you can use it with any other brands just check the filter size.

I'll list out the filters first with a brief explanation of what they do:
**UV Filter**: Many use this as a "lens protector" to guard against dirt/damage to a front lens element, it does also reduce ultra violet light/haze but it's not really applicable to digital cameras as they are very resistant to UV, for film capture the effects and advantages are more obvious still handy to have as a protection lens.
**CPL**: Probably the most useful filter for anyone to own the circular polariser reduces reflections from non metallic objects, it also increases contrast many use it for enhancing landscape photos and clouds, this is a variable effect filter rotating the outer ring increases/reduces the polarisation.
**ND4 Filter**: This reduces the light hitting the sensor/film by 2 stops that means for example if you have a shutter speed of 1/100s without the filter you will have a shutter speed of 1/25s with this filter; a few uses for this enhancing movement (water, people) also you can use faster lenses on bright days wide open if you've run out of shutter speed, and it also helps for daylight fill flash by bringing the shutter time down to the camera flash sync speed
**FLD Filter**: This has a "purple tint" mainly used for colour correction for fluorescent lighting, but it can also be used for creative effect too

The filters are quite respectable in quality a few obvious points to make, at this price point you won't get 20 coatings on the filters or ultra thin frames but the elements are held firmly in place with no wobbling, threads are clean and well machined and there were no obvious issues with sharpness using these. With the UV filter just watch for a bit of flare with direct sun, these are aimed as affordable and they are quite respectable for their moderate cost. Fold up bag is quite good too keeping all 4 filters together and padded so avoid damaging them.

Lens hood has a thread so it screws directly into the filter thread the only drawback with this is you don't have any filter threads but it remains useful as you don't always use filters and a lens hood isn't normally supplied with the kit lenses.

Out of all the filters the circular polariser (CPL) is the most useful for creative photography, though as with any filter there is a time to use it and not to. Being able to remove reflections (glass, water etc but not metallic objects) can be very handy for lots of types of photography, the increased contrast is liked by some for scenic work but resist the temptation to always use it dialled up the "max" but it's a good filter to experiment with. The ND filter is also quite handy as is the UV one if you require lens protection, the FLD one is less likely to be used perhaps I would have picked a close up filter to enhance macro work instead still it's there if you want to try it.

For what's on offer in the entire kit it's a pretty good offering and more than good enough for a cost effective way to start experimenting with photography and taking it up a notch or two.
on 17 October 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Good quality for this price.Fits my NIKON D3200 well and would definitely rekomend.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 September 2015
Having reviewed on Amazon for a while I was pleased to be offered these items in return for an unbiased and independent review.

Inside the padded case, you'll find a lens cloth, lens cap and 4 filters. I chose the 52MM as this fits my Nikon D5200.

I generally don't use the UV filter, although I know many use these to protect the lens. The Circular Polariser filter is great for reducing glare. For example you have the sun reflecting off of a pond, the filter will reduce the glare so that you can focus on fish in the water. For landscapes it can help deepen the colour of the sky.The Neutral Density filter reduces the amount of light that can enter the lens. These are often use to get a motion blur effect with slow shutter speeds. FLD filter is useful in film photography as it corrects colour contrast (white balance) when shooting daylight film under fluorescent lights, but most modern digital cameras have settings that do the same thing as using this filter.

Strengths
+ Great range of filters
+ Velcro closing carry case included

Weaknesses
- None

Would I recommend?

Rating Justification:
5 for construction, 5 for design, 5 for ease of use.
review image
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 14 February 2015
I am keen photographer, so was delighted to be offered this set From the manufacturer for review. The kit comes in a nice little "K&F Concept" carrying pouch to keep everything safe and tidy. There are four 52mm lens filters - a circular polarizer, a neutral density filter, a UV filter and a FLD filter. Along with these very useful filters (these would be most peoples initial chosen batch of filters) comes a lens hood, lens cap and cleaning cloth. All in all, a great starter pack.

The description specifies these fit the Nikon range I was pleased to find that they also fit my 52 mm Olympus. I'm presuming that these will fit ANY lens with a 52mm screw thread.

The lens cap fits snugly with the usual "pinch lock" to attach or take off. The petal lens hood ensures stray light does not get into the lens, and the microfiber lens cloth does a good job of removing dust and smears.

The circular polarizer in this set works very well in sunny/blue sky conditions - just pop the filter on and rotate it until you get the desired effect (normally a "better than natural" dark blue sky.) The FLD filter will make photos taken under fluorescent lighting look more natural and shift the skin tones back to a more healthy looking shade. The neutral density filter will ensure you get light levels right when under tricky conditions. I tried all of these filters out under a number of conditions and they all worked exactly how I hoped they would.

All in all, this is a great little kit for the beginner, amateur, or just someone who has a new lens wants filters made to fit perfectly without having to use adaptors in between lens and filter. This kit was a hit for me!
on 27 April 2015
Everything here, all in good condition, everything fits to my nikon lenses, and the filters look good! Overall, happy!
on 17 April 2015
Firstly I'm a beginner / amateur. As this is the case i thought I only need the cheapest products. Wrong.
The threads on the filters are all plastic and very very close. By this I mean the threads are just wanting to be cross threaded. The lens hood is screw on which I don't like (I think the Canon one is a twist fit/bayonet type fitting) and when a filter and hood is fitted I can see the hood on the edge of my pictures when zoomed out.
I have now ordered a genuine Canon hood and A pack of 3 Hoya filters All off Amazon.
Why pay £300+ on a DSLR and scrimp on accessories. Like my title says, buy cheap buy twice. That's exactly what I have done.
on 3 January 2015
Have used some of theses and am really pleased so far
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 February 2015
Most of my lenses (Canon) have a 58mm filter but I have one lens with the 52mm thread. When the supplier offered me the opportunity to sample one of their kits I was happy to give it a go. The lens hood seems fine to me – it screws onto the lens or the filters easily & doesn't feel like it is stripping the thread as some cheap accessories do. It is difficult to assess its performance given that it is February and there isn't much sunshine around. The pinch-centre lens cover will attach even with the lens hood on (although it isn't very secure). You can't put on a conventional Canon lens cover with the hood in place nor, unlike the official Canon hood and another aftermarket one I have, can you reverse the hood and store it on the lens.

An initial check of the filters for scratches and blemishes didn’t reveal any problems. The four filters are CPL, UV, ND4, FLD. I don't have much use for an FLD filter although you can play with it to get some interesting effects. I use UV filters as lens protectors and this one is fine. The CPL also seems fine to me, doing the job as expected. So far I haven't had much opportunity to try out the ND4 – but I enjoy landscape photography and use this type of filter regularly so I will test it out in due course. All the filters are threaded both sides. They are slim and have a quality feel about them and so far haven't revealed any flaws. The filters also accepted two other lens hoods I had as well as the one included in the kit. The lens pouch isn't bad either – reasonably well padded and easy to slip into a bag.

I have a mix of expensive and cheap filters and rarely notice any difference between them. If you are new to using filters this would be a good set to start off with. If I were the supplier I would offer the set with an alternative to the FLD filter – maybe an 81A warm up filter but this is obviously a personal preference. One other thing to note is that the references to particular camera brands in the description could lead people astray – you need to look out for the thread size relating to the lens(es) you wish to use the filters on which is much more relevant than the camera manufacturer.
on 17 November 2014
Brilliant. arrived within a week,estimated delivery was 28 days. it all fit's and works. at a fraction of the cost of established brands. and as a bonus the lens hood will accept cokin filter hood and filter unit by adjusting the 52mm on the back . First class product
on 4 January 2015
The filters do what they should and screw into my lens very easily. The bag is good quality and very useful for keeping the filters clean and scratch free. Obviously not as sharp/clear as much more expensive filters but they get the job done for the proce