on 18 April 2016
Passed my hazard perception test 1st time. The older live action ones threw me because, as someone with 25 year's driving experience, I saw too many hazards in them. These are the same standard as the ones they now use in the test. Get it.
on 10 September 2015
Good to do but after doing once know when its going to happen, would be good to have more videos also would be good to have a test rather than having to start at beginning for every new video. Overall though a good app.
on 6 September 2015
The app itself is great and helped me pass. However, despite uninstalling from my phone, the app store still insists it is there and keeps telling me to update.
I've sent a report but not heard anything back.
on 30 May 2014
Great for practising with on my kindle fire, just need to get through the test now but this helps with the confidence
on 23 January 2016
Good for getting an idea of what the real test is like, could do with more clips as once you've done one you know when to click so ten clips doesn't last long.
on 7 March 2016
having passed with almost perfect score on hazard perception I can happily recommend this product as it prepared me to easily pass first time.
on 16 February 2016
Doesn't work at all on my android tablet. I I'd like to be contacted for a refund ASAP please. I wouldn't let me select a scenario to play
on 5 February 2015
I would have preferred it if the app had 14 scenarios as the actual test does, however what is there is very good.
on 26 March 2015
not sure why you use it as "paid update" should be free update. 10 videos extra... thats all
on 9 June 2015
this is a great app am enjoying practicing. nice and clear and easy to use