Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 15 June 2015
This works great with my Kindle Fire HD. Though not tested with my new HDX yet. First couple of codes I scanned took ages but the scanner speeded up and I got the hang of angling the page of my book to present the QR codes at the best angle. It takes a bit of practice. After 3rd or 4 th code, Barcode Scanner was reading the codes almost as soon as I held my book over the screen. You have to make sure the red dots from the scanner are aiming at the code. The url came up no problem. I managed to download 13 sewing patterns much quicker than I expected
on 22 June 2014
Works perfectly on my Kindle Fire 7" HDX

Didn't know if this would work on my Kindle Fire 7" HDX but it does, and perfectly. Quick to find and scan and then it's only a couple of clicks to the website of the QR code just scanned. Highly recommended.
on 4 March 2015
Really good sand helpful to use when you need something priced but it doesn't say on the packaging. Although only 4 stars as it doesn't work on everything but definitely most.
on 7 April 2015
I don't seem to have the option to give a Zero rating otherwise I would. What else can you give to an app that doesn't work!
on 26 July 2014
Did not work on the kindle fire HD. Tryed to scan lots of things and not one worked. Wast of money and don't buy it.