5.0 out of 5 stars An indispensible aid to my own sense of being., 24 Sept. 2004
M. J. Cheetham (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Recognising that the experience of true spirituality is as individual as each individuals' journey through life is unique, Story succeeds in encapsulating the essence of spirituality each person reading it can use as a seed to germinate their own understand of their personal sense of being. I find this so useful in dealing with the complexity of emotions and feelings engendered by the conscious world we live in.
Uncommonly accessible, at least to anyone with an open and enquiring mind, I suspect that whether used as a primer for those just beginning their unfolding journey to their own enlightment, or as a medium for you to distil the essence of your spiritual learning for those on the path already, I have no hesitation in recommending it. As a guidebook - in the widest possible sense - helping me to focus my inner self and examine my own perceptions and emotions, and understand my own learning, this book has a non-judgemental purity and clarity of communication I personally have not come across before.
The 70 'seed' texts in the book illuminate both broad questions such as the spiritual self and the illusion of objective truth, and specific states of conscious being such as fear, self-judgement, worry, right and wrong, suffering and so on. As Story says - take what resonates and leave the rest. For me the wisdom encapsulated in this book fully resonates on so many levels that I heartliy recommend it.
I bought the book on the strength of the content of Story's website and have not been disappointed, as you can no doubt tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Messiah Seed Volume 1, 28 Sept. 2004
By A Customer
Summary: For those on their spiritual path-Enjoy this journey.
Reviewer: A reader from Yorkshire England.
There are many Spiritual, Metaphysical and New Age books on the market these days. Some we resonate with and some we dont. On a rare occasion comes a book which resonates with your Self. Its wisdom has as many layers as there are readers. Open any page and you will find a relevance for your Self. Your understanding of this book evolves with the reader at the readers pace. It has to be dipped into to experience what I mean.
If I had to recommend one book only for this year this would be it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Messiah Seed Volume 1, 26 Sept. 2004
This is a fantastic guide for those who wish to progress spirituality, and find the person that they are and truly want to be. I found it enabled me to learn to love myself and the world around me. Each time I read it it takes me to a deeper understanding of myself and enables me to move forward in areas of my life that I was unable to do before. I am so glad that I found this book and warmly recommend it to people who are on a journey such as myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem for live, 24 April 2006
Mint (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have read numerous spirituality books over the past four years but nothing has come close to this. This book is total gift. As I read each seed, I resonate with it; it's like a light bulb turns on at every page I read. The words of wisdom are beautifully written and impacts the reader in a way that makes him/her understand that his/her life is totally in her hands.

We are the authors of our lives; we have forgotten that anything is possible. If you want to know how to claim that back, read this book. It is a must and I can't recommend it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Limitless Exploration., 24 Sept. 2004
By A Customer
This is an amazing book and I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested in exploring their own growth and self-empowerment. This book is filled with beautiful words, phrases and concepts, but there's no fluff here. What The Messiah Seed offers is an opportunity for self-discovery, and has in the many times I've picked it up helped me reconnect to my emotional self and my dreams. Its words and message have both delighted and inspired me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Messiah Seed Volume 1, 27 Sept. 2004
In the expression of All That Is, the Messiah Seed is a beautiful, original work, that has the capacity to enrich your life. In the words of the author, " Take what resonates and leave the rest," is a loving invitation to find your own truth, not his, which is the best recommendation I can give it.