5.0 out of 5 stars It works
This cable works fine with my 2nd generation i pod touch. It's good quality - you probably would assume it was a genuine Apple componant if you didnt know different.

Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Mr. Jonathan F. Fryer

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable.
Published 29 days ago by MISS TCL

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 25 Nov 2011

The only but is make sure you have the right inputs on your TV - I had to buy a scart adaptor to connect it. That's not a problem as it only cost another £2.95 but its irritating. So, for the 'record'(!) make sure your TV has Composite Video input (thats the one with a yellow, red and white phono input) - if you have red green and blue its Componant video which is different - it still got a signal of sorts but no sound.

So now I can rent video's on line and play them on a larger screen and watch You Tube and view my 48000 or so digi pics that my file manager tells me I've accumulated over the years!!

Happy viewing

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of kit., 19 Aug 2011
Colin Daye (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this to view videos from my ipod on the tv but was a bit apprehensive because reviews of similar products suggested that they did not work due to blocks put in place by Apple. However, as it wasn't expensive & I didn't want to throw £30 in Apple's direction I went ahead. Got the cable today and it does what it says on the tin. It works great with my ipod touch and I can now watch my itunes videos on the w/s tv. Cool. There is a loss of picture quality with some videos but this is caused by the quality of the source material, ie, don't expect some lifts from YouTube to be of HD quality, but if you sourced your video from itunes store or similar, you should be ok. The quality of the picture, in other words, is not a reflection on the quality of the cable, but rather of the quality of the source file and the size of your tv screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad to TV Connector, 21 Oct 2011
It works, connecting my iPad (One) to both an old Sony CRT,and new Samsung Flat Screen.
SO very pleased with it as it allows photo slide shows, music and videos on my iPad to be revewed on the big screen.
Unfortunately I actually bought it for watching UK TV (BBC iPlayer,ITV ,C5) in my tmeshare in Orlando,but found out when I got there that due to licensing issues,you can't watch UK TV abroad :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on - much cheaper than Apple product., 26 Oct 2012
Sadly 4OD and iPlayer don't support AV Out. But otherwise this lead works fine. Netflix streams onto TV really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on, 26 Feb 2013
High quality and met all expectations fast delivery also excellent thankyou very much. The quality of the equipment is for all to see in the image it relays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good - And way cheaper than Apple, 18 May 2013
BUY THIS!
This does work really well - Good picture when connecting my iPad to my TV, without having to, spend more money on an official Apple one.
I use this in hotels too - great bit of kit.
A Good money saver

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable., 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: HDMI Gold Plated Video Cable For Apple iPad iPod Touch iPhone 2 3GS 3g 4 4g Adapter (1080P) (Electronics)
This cable is unreliable. It works well for about 5 minutes then the screen on my TV goes a funny colour with the film/show still playing. I have to unplug it from my iPhone then plug in again and it starts working again. 5 minutes later it happens again. Sometimes I can watch TV using the cable for up to 20 minutes before the issues starts up. This isn't good enough.
I will invest in a better quality cable as my friend has one which costs a little more and works with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 6 April 2012
Works with ipad 2, but make sure it is plugged in before starting your video. The video wont play on the tv and you may get an incompatible device warning generated if you don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Sep 2014
Fast delivery and so easy to use!

There are some things to be aware off though, it cannot be used for sky and some other channels. However for gaming, utube, Netflix etc it is fantastic. Quality is really good both for the item and for the program's. One of the best buys I have made this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 15 Nov 2012
Fast delivery, works fine with the new ipad 3., item as described good sturdy lead would recommend to any body wanting to watch ipad on your tv