Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.68

on 23 May 2014
The plot was really decent but the characters were cheesy and the dialogue wasn't much better. The names became mixed up one sentence after another at times. I connected with the characters more out of what they were doing rather then how they were described. I can honestly say I finished the book out of obligation because I bought it, not because it was any good. My two stars are really really generous. I have alot of respect for authors and their editors but in this case the improvements that need to be made to both are staggering. Not a recommended read!!!!
on 22 April 2014
It had potential but it had killed itself by jumping out of a building dead as soon as the author started writing about the brigades because it picked up pace with no natural flow or tempo. The characters were dull and a tad bit dry, but could sometimes be forgiven as they sounded like real people.
on 6 September 2014
A well-constructed fantasy with amusingly flawed characters and a good sense of pace. It lacks cohesion in places, but the author has a good imagination, and shows definite potential.
on 21 June 2014
Most enjoyable read the story well plotted and good character's had me gripped to the end would like to hear more of the character Thomas
on 28 May 2014
Unusual story that ended a bit abruptly for me! Enjoyable holiday read that kept me entertained for a day or two!
on 4 May 2014
Sorry didn't really enjoy this. It was too simplistic and the language grated. Story line was ver weak as well.
on 2 July 2014
Not very good at all, more of a child's read. Very basic fantasy, I've given it one star, however I'm not sure it even deserves that! Poor! Poor! Poor!
on 22 April 2014
This book I could put it down right from the start I got caught up in it a brilliant story line and great read a page t
Turner Margaret parkhill
on 19 May 2014
I LIKED THE FIRST TALE IT HAD ME THINKING WHAT IS GOING ON THEN. GOOD STORY LINE WHEN IS NEXT ONE OUT