5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Well written, very few typos. A realistic exploration of a family's response to an apocalyptic event when separated by a huge distance. Enjoyed it a lot and thank the author for worthwhile read.
Published on 5 Sep 2012 by lynwen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it could have been
I really want to say I enjoyed this novel, and to start with I did. However as the main characters pass a third to halfway it turns into a social commentary on modern mores. In short it becomes less of an adventure novel set in a PA United States and more a treatise on muscular christianity.
Published on 31 July 2012 by G. R. De Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...a really great read!, 18 May 2012
I bought this based on the other reviews and have blasted through it in a few days. It's a superb book with great story and characters that just keeps you turning the page. I will be watching out for more by this author as this is excellent. Well done to Mr Gorham!

5.0 out of 5 stars my best books, 24 Mar 2012
This book has to be one of the best ive read.I couldnt wait to get to the end of each chapter to start the next.As a big fan of apocalyptic fiction it is easily up there with PATRIOTS and hope it goes to print so i can add it to my book collection.I hope the writer continues with work like this as he is one of the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it could have been, 31 July 2012
G. R. De Vine "gav__devine" (glastonbury) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: 77 Days in September (The Kyle Tait Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. The scenario seemed scarily realistic and the main characters very believable. I loved Kyles desperation to get home and the love he showed for his family. I will be reading part two very soon. The book was well written and a kept me up far too late several nights - I was so keen to find out what would happen to Kyle next. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves post apocalyptic fiction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 21 May 2014
As an avid reader of this genre, I highly recommend this book. It's not about kit lists, it's about the human side. Loved it from the beginning and bought the second book before finishing chapter 4. Can't praise it enough. So looking forward to the next installment. Cheers Ray, for a very entertaining read.

5.0 out of 5 stars An intimate post apocalyptic story, 20 May 2014
The EMP event portrayed in the book makes you wonder just how vulnerable modern civilisation is, and how dependent we are on international logistics to survive, even in the short term.
This is quite low key in terms of action and the gang style mayhem often portrayed in books covering similar issues. I found the characters well portrayed, believable and easy to relate to, be they the good, the bad, or the ugly. Intimate in its relating the experiences of both the husband and wife who are the main players, it also weaves a very convincing background against which their tales are told. Well worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 April 2014
I really enjoyed this read. I finished in two days & with kids to care for that's a new record! A real page turner. I hope you enjoy. Now on to the sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 27 April 2014
I enjoyed reading this, so immediately bought the follow up which I also thoroughly enjoyed. More to come I hope ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 16 Mar 2014
What a great and enjoyable read! This paints a real and frightening picture of how quickly society could break down. Highly recommended. Buy it!