on 29 December 2014
Didn't want to rate this poorly as the quality of the t-shirt itself is good, but please be careful regarding the size.

We ordered the blue with the green logo, in the "Small" size, which is meant to be for 5 to 6 year old. However, the label clearly states 7-8 years on the actual t-shirt, and it's far too big for my 5 year old son, who is fairly big for his age.

Returning it is too much hassle for the sake of £6-odd, and my son will eventually grow into it anyway.
review image
on 22 September 2014
I bought this for my Mindcraft mad nephew for his 10th birthday and the large fitted perfectly. The colour was lovely and vibrant and he loved it
on 30 May 2014
Good comfy t shirt and cool if you like minecraft. Sometimes it can be to big but who cares! It is a great t shirt
on 6 July 2014
Bought this for my niece as BIG minecraft fan she wasn't disappointed .for the price not a bad shirt.
on 16 August 2014
This is a well made t-shirt. In terms of fit it is in contrast to the long and narrow measurements that you often get with boys t-shirts, being a bit shorter and wider than usual. This suited my son very well, being slightly chunky as he us. Great design too. Any Mine crafting boy is going to love it.
on 12 July 2014
my grandson loves this t=shirt.and so did his older brother so i had to buy him one as well.great quality.and wash lovely well worth the small price
on 29 June 2014
My child loves this top it was a surprise! I thought it would be to big but was purfect best design in the world!
on 27 June 2014
My nephew really loved this! He is a massive Minecraft fan and put it on straight away. Good quality item.
on 5 January 2015
Grandson Freddie Is a gamer and loves and his mates do too. Item bought slightly, he's growing quickly
on 7 July 2014
Fits well and the quality's good. The logo is the main reason for purchase, though-natch!