on 18 August 2014
I think that there's no variety in the cars in the garage and I could afford them all after 1 race. The game is only available in single player and you can't even race the cpu. And, when you make a track and try to come back after racing on a different track its disappeared from 'my tracks'. Is good for younger kids though.
on 13 August 2014
Easy to use an the kids love it . Feels like you are part of the hot wheels team..
on 17 August 2014
My sons complained that they started building a track and the app kept closing. Overall it looked as if it would of been really good so I am disappointed for them :(
on 18 April 2016
My 4 year old loves this but is restricted in his ability to build a decent track because it won't let us sign in. We've tried loads of times with loads of combos and it just tells us that the combos not right or is already used which of course we know cos it's our effin details. Iv noticed from other reviews that this has been a problem for over a year now which not only have the developers not addressed but don't even have the decency to answer the complaint. If you want the thrills and spills of driving on a basic track then annoy your child by trying to explain to them that the developers have zero respect for their customers this is for you.
on 11 August 2014
Rubbish, wouldn't even give it one star! Game wouldn't load when trying to play so was pleased this was free as deleted it mins after downloading it. Could have been good! My wee boy was disappointed.
on 17 August 2014
thought there would be more involvement
on 18 August 2014
It is a good idea for a app but the only problem is the fact it glitches so much u can't really play on it, (the app has once glitches out my kindle so much it malfunctions.)
If you want my advice do not get but this could be a very successful
App.
on 23 September 2014
Great item
on 4 August 2014
Looks great at the start, but you have to buy, loops etc for the track and if you make your track the wrong size and delete a piece of it, you have to buy that piece all over again, waste of money :(
on 4 August 2014
Could've been a good game but it's constantly stop start, like watching a film that is trying to buffer. Don't waste time downloading it.