5.0 out of 5 stars Better health for the future, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: OIL PULLING: Everything You Need to Know about Oil Pulling Therapy (Oil Pulling Guide - Improve Oral Health, Combat Disease, and Feel Wonderful) (Kindle Edition)
I came across Oil Pulling on the internet
I need to sort out my health as I am suffering from IBS Acid Reflux Anxiety Depression and Tinnitus (Which cannot be cured). This procedure sounds too good to be true but I am about to embark on my journey of self healing as I'm getting no where with traditional medicines. I will Oil Pull mid morning and I hope to post favourable results. Thank you for a very interesting read.
I have just done my first Oil Pull I used Coconut Organic Oil. It was absolutely fine. No problems at all I did have a few compulsive swallows more a gulp really but it was a natural re-action but up to now no ill affects. So that is day 1 my teeth feel ok nice and smooth and I am sure my bottom teeth look better.

Vonnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Pulling, 5 May 2014
Lesley Pears "GrannyP" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I was told about this by my daughter and did not think it was true but now after doing it for 3 weeks my teeth are whiter. I have been putting it on an age spot and you can not see it as much so that must work too. I do not know if the other thing work that the book says but I'm going to keep going with it and time will tell.Give it a go and you see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, 16 July 2014
Gosh, this book has got me oil pulling with coconut oil and only lasted 2 mins but next day 5mins, I am working my way up. I look forward to healthy gums and white teeth, plus all the other benefits.