4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wine but...
Now I'm no wine expert (and nor do I pretend to be), but I do know when I like a bottle! This bottle was rather nice - smooth and mellow. I got this at half price in one of the lightening deals and as much as I think it's a lovely bottle of wine I would not consider paying full price for it (maybe I'm just a bit tight) and so hence only 4 stars.
Published 7 months ago by M Allan

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery but poor product.
I bought this as a treat to myself and was most unhappy to find the cork mouldy and the wine tasting and smelling of dirt. I contacted amazon who have given me a full refund for the product. Once again great service from amazon.
Published 7 months ago by Carly Lintern

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery but poor product., 22 May 2014
This review is from: Laithwaites Chateau Ramage La Batisse Cru Bourgeois Bordeaux 2003 75 cl

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wine but..., 29 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The wine is good but not worth £26 per bottle, 19 April 2014
L Fellows "Maxell" (UK) - See all my reviews
Good wine if you leave it to breath for a couple of hours and decant but I would judge the wine at about £9 per bottle not £26.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have tried this wine from Laithwaites and thought it ..., 20 Nov 2014
I have tried this wine from Laithwaites and thought it was really lovely...very smooth. Make sure you decant it though.