4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wine but...
Now I'm no wine expert (and nor do I pretend to be), but I do know when I like a bottle! This bottle was rather nice - smooth and mellow. I got this at half price in one of the lightening deals and as much as I think it's a lovely bottle of wine I would not consider paying full price for it (maybe I'm just a bit tight) and so hence only 4 stars.
Published 4 months ago by M Allan

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery but poor product.
I bought this as a treat to myself and was most unhappy to find the cork mouldy and the wine tasting and smelling of dirt. I contacted amazon who have given me a full refund for the product. Once again great service from amazon.
Published 4 months ago by Carly Lintern

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery but poor product., 22 May 2014
This review is from: Château Ramage La Batisse Red Wine Bordeaux Cru Bourgeois 75cl (Single bottle)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wine but..., 29 April 2014