5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller - high quality item
I am so satisfied with this machine I would happily order a second if I had funds available.
I have certainly noticed a substantial improvement in performance switching from a 2GB RAM desktop to this 8GB RAM machine.
Published 9 months ago by Jim Obasa

2.0 out of 5 stars so good service there
Machine was delivered quicly and well-packed, so good service there. Windows had been updated. Tha'ts good.
It came with the normal range of things-you-don't-really-want, like AVG anti-virus and Microsoft Office 60-day trial, which I removed.

But then I found Spigot, a search-engine redirector. Naughty, naughty.
Spigot is an application which...
Published 3 months ago by MartinO'London

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller - high quality item, 7 May 2014
Jim Obasa "jimobasa" (LONDON UK) - See all my reviews
It was sent very quickly and was very well packaged. The mass of bubble wrap was an unexpected treat for my small granddaughter, but more importantly was very effective in protecting the item from damage in transit.
The Windows 7 Pro 64-bit activated by phone without any problem.
I can only give this seller five stars, but he thoroughly deserves ten.

2.0 out of 5 stars so good service there, 16 Nov. 2014

But then I found Spigot, a search-engine redirector. Naughty, naughty.
Spigot is an application which redirects your search, which I discovered when I was about to download the Chrome browser from somewhere masquerading as Google, I got a bit annoyed at that.
So, I cleaned off any and all the applications originally installed by PortableParts-UK, and ran malwarebytes and ccleaner to disable and catch any other stuff.
My machine is, I think, now clean, but caveat emptor - be careful of what you buy cheaply.
Marked down to two stars, for the dodgy software. Not one star, because the price and quick delivery made up for it, but then I have enough knowledge to be wary of cheap offers. Others purchasers may not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted and what a great deal!, 1 May 2014
I bought this PC with Win 7 Pro to replace an older PC running Win XP. I am very pleased with every aspect of this new PC,
It runs very fast, loads of storage/ram and certainly well capable of running MS Office Pro, Auto cad etc.
I would reccomend this PC for the above reasons and the amazing price.

4.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin!!, 16 Jun. 2014
I needed a new, more powerful computer for my music production hobby but couldn't justify spending a lot of money on myself, so when I saw this deal I decided to chance it. For £200, I got a neat little machine taking up very little space, with a heap of power in it (2x3.2ghz, 8gb Ram), that arrived about a week before I was expecting it! The only reason it hasn't got 5 stars is because I actually haven't really started working with it properly so can't vouch for the longevity of the machine but I'm very confident I'll have no bother with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Computer, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Brand New 8GB USB Stick & Refurbished HP Pro 6000 Small Form Factor PC - Genuine Windows 7 Pro 64BIT - Core 2 Duo 6.4 (2 x 3.2 CPU) 4GB RAM - New 500gb HDD - Wireless - 7 IN 1 Card Reader - Microsoft Office - Antivirus - Cloud Backup - DVD RW (Personal Computers)
I ordered this item one day and received it the next. I can't say better than that! I had it professionally set up since the easy route from Windows wasn't at all. However my computer technician sorted it all out for me and now I am happily using it. There was a small hiccup with the price which was referred back to the supplier and sorted out with speed to equal the delivery. I would have no hesitation in recommending this supplier to any other potential purchaser.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Desk Top, 24 Aug. 2014
It was exactly as expected and was delivered early

4.0 out of 5 stars This seems to work OK BUT I keep getting a ..., 16 Feb. 2015
Dr. Paul R. Terry (Bedworth, Warwickshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This seems to work OK BUT I keep getting a message "Windows detected a hard disc problem" and begging me to use My PC Backup. This has very limited space, and takes hours to back up a few files onto a cloud server. I then got loads of e-mails suggesting I pay for an upgrade (surprise, surprise), which I just ignore. I copy everything onto a separate hard-drive anyway, so it's not an issue. I can only assume that the alleged "problem" with the hard-drive is just a ploy to panic buyers into buying the My PC Backup program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid machine at a good price., 22 Feb. 2015
For the price is a good machine. I especially appreciated the SFF. Plenty of USB ports - never seems to be enough of them. Installed for a silver surfer and to date only minor issues with matters not connected directly to the computer. Of course time will tell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
Just received this today seems to be brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars works really fast and the package you got with it was amazing. I would recommend anybody to buy one of ..., 9 Jan. 2015
I am so please with this computer, works really fast and the package you got with it was amazing. I would recommend anybody to buy one of these. Delivery was second to none. Can't praise this seller enough