on 25 April 2014
I'm only a few pages in ....and had to pause to say what a FANTASTIC book Growing Flowers in Containers is. I'm a newbie to gardening and in the my DIY attempts havent produced the results I want. The author has done a glorious job in boosting my confidence as she writes in such an easy manner and offers videos and handy tips to guide you into choosing the right flowers and containers. It's just a wonderful book..OK back to reading. i just wanted to share my job. Tomorrow I'll take the author's advise and spend a Fun Day at my local nursery just absorbing and taking it all in. No pressure to buy plants/containers, just take it all step-by-step. Thank you
on 24 April 2014
I was very surprised with the level of detail Daniels has gone into about creating hanging baskets, flower containers etc. She explains the types of arrangements you can how, what colours work well, flowers which are good to have and so forth. The book goes into colour matching and has embedded video as well.

I do botanical art and similarly love working with the colours of flowers. This book gave me a refreshing view on how I can in future make flower arrangements which I can then paint too!
on 19 April 2014
A very informative book that has led me to start designing my own hanging baskets. As I am a very creative person it is fulfilling to see the results that this handy guide has taught me, and saves you money along the way!... Highly recommended.
on 21 April 2014
Gloria Daniels has done an superb job with this "Growing Flowers in Containers" book. I've tried in the past, without any guidance, to grow flowers in my small apartment space - I wasted a lot of time, energy, and money with little (actually nothing) to show for my efforts. You just can't go wrong with Gloria's step-by-step guidance - nothing is left to chance - even down to the color of the containers. She even provides a free "Edible Flower Guide" so you can harvest your work and brighten up your meals. What a fantastic bonus. Highly recommended!
on 14 May 2014
Trust me don't get it. I know more about it than the author. I wads looking for some different ideas. Nah
on 19 July 2015