5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Product arrived within 24 hours and included a little Haribo Maoam sweet!

Fits perfectly on an iPhone 5 with little ridges either side of the screen to stop the screen cracking

Rockets look great with white iPhone, colours are very punchy and vibrant better than the images show

Definitely one of the better iPhone case options out there!
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by calum snrub

3.0 out of 5 stars Different image
The image on the case is not exactly the same as shown, instead of one big skull it has two smaller skulls but that's not a big deal. It's made of plastic and it fits good on the Galaxy S5.
Published 10 months ago by John Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2013
Product arrived within 24 hours and included a little Haribo Maoam sweet!

Definitely one of the better iPhone case options out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect A+++++, 5 Aug. 2013
I purchased the Purple Galaxy version for the iPhone 4s, & I love it! It is a perfect fit, and looks great with vivid colours. It doesn't obstruct the camera like some cases do, nor does it affect the side buttons. The plastic is tough but not thick or heavy so it doesn't make holding the phone awkward - you really can't tell there is a cover on it. I have had numerous comments about it, and have recommended it each time. I'm not going to say it is scratch proof, but being a bit of a klutz I have dropped it several times, and there is hardly any damage. It arrived well before it was expected. I will definitely be keeping an eye on seller as it is one of the best covers I've ever had!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case, 25 Nov. 2012
The case gives my iPhone a brilliantly unique feel whilst keeping it protected. Simple to use and these cases don't affect the camera like some of the cheaper ones do, so you can take photos with the flash and leave the phone in the case... always a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Sept. 2012
I've never really liked having a case on my phone, but I was given this one for my birthday (because I love to bake) and I absolutely love it. It's very slim and sleek and makes my phone much more comfortable to hold. The graphic is really high quality, not cheap or tacky looking at all -- it's very clear and the colour is excellent. I'm really, really pleased with it and have recommended MediaDevil to all my friends. I have also tried their Matte Clear screen protectors which are excellent as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best case money can buy for Galaxy s3!!! Stunning Design, 2 Nov. 2012
Mr. S. Mcvay "seanmcvay172" (Middlesbrough) - See all my reviews
This in my opinion is the best case money can buy for the Samsung Galaxy s3. Excellent build quality, tight fitting and very similar material to the actual phone. The designs by hidden moves have attracted comments in the pub and even in an apple shop. I have also owned cases by incipio, case mate & Samsung. None come close to this for overall quality.

Excellent customer service quick delivery.

Go treat the no1 phone money can buy to a stunning case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and great quality, 2 July 2014
I decided to switch from a silicon style case for my iPhone 5 to a more rigid case as I didn't like how the silicon became loose as it warmed up.
I wanted something a bit out of the ordinary and when I came across the iPad version of these cases I immediately checked to see if they did phone cases too.
Delivery was very fast and the two Moam chews were a nice surprise :D
The case itself looks and feels and very high quality, the design is stunning the colours are a little bolder than in the pics but that's a positive really. It has a really high gloss finish and the case fits like a glove literally clicking into place.
If there's one negative its the lack of protect on the top and bottom front edges which is where my phone seems to get scratched but its the compromise you pay for a low profile one piece case.
I'd definitely recommend this case to anyone looking for quality with a deviant art style design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Nov. 2012
Excellent quality case, received very quickly. Nicely packaged and with free sweets- lovely surprise :) Gorgeous design. Love my new case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 Sept. 2012
Very impressed with the case, thought it was a little bit expensive. But i now see that it was well worth it. It looks cool, and most importantly a little bit different to things out there today. It fits amazingly and makes the phone feel a bit heavier and more robust!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service from MediaDevil, 14 Sept. 2012
Daniel (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I recently upgraded to the Galaxy S3 after dropping and smashing my Galaxy S2. I decided to take protective measures this time and came across this quirky protective case.

The product itself fits the phone perfectly and all external buttons are easily reachable. The charger and earphones are also attached without any hindrance.

The customer service from MediaDevil was stellar and I even got a couple of MOAMs to keep me sweet. The product was delivered at the beginning of the delivery estimate so overall I was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this iPhone case, 16 Dec. 2014
I love this iPhone case! It looks great and fits my phone perfectly. There are two things I would change about it though: the edge of the case is not as smooth as I would like. Although it isn't exactly sharp, it feels as though it could use a bit of rounding off. I'm hoping that with use, the edge will wear down a bit and feel less scratchy. Also, the cut-out for the volume button is a little awkward: I don't have big fingers, yet it feels like the buttons are difficult to reach because they are surrounded by plastic. It would be more comfortable if the cut-out was open-ended.

However, this a lovely phone case overall.