on 18 July 2010
I first bought this serum three years ago and it lasted like forever (my hair is regular caucasian wavy) One little pump of it goes the distance and is all I really need before straightening my hair. It softens hair and makes it shiny and sleek. Hair doesn't get or look greasy at all.
I've just purchased another bottle now, I just can't live without it. No other serum will do it for me.
on 10 May 2012
I've used this product for several years now and think it is excellent. I put it in before straightening my hair and it helps protect it, plus adds a lovely shine and silky feel. Smells nice too. I like that it is very lightweight - it doesn't feel greesy or heavy like some other heat protection serums I've tried.
on 7 December 2015
I love this product. I used to buy this from Sally's in the Uk, for around £18-£20, this Oil keeps my hair from breaking and snapping from the heat products I use, I would recommend this to any one whos using strainghtners or hair dryers on their hair, as this gives it a smooth silky feel and keep the hair looking healthly.
on 9 August 2013
makes styling easy but i stopped using it as i could,nt ever get it out my hair took a good week to get my hair clear of the serum also i got massive headaches from the smell, and i am not normally prone to headaches, but does hold styles well but sorry not for me smell kills me
on 12 June 2012
I love this serum! it is the best serum i have used and i always order loads in case they stop making it. leaves hair really soft and protects it too. good price for the big bottle.
on 3 June 2012
I've been using it for a month and absolutely agree with the previous reviews - great product, makes hair look very shiny and still not greasy at all, even in spite that I have quite light thin hair. Quick delivery (to Sweden). I like it much more than L'Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil which makes light hair look greasy on the next day.
on 3 February 2014
Leaves my hair soft and shiny and prevents it from frizzing in the damp weather. It looks in great condition.

Definitely recommend it!
on 29 January 2013
More in quantity, more cheaper
Very good result its givng and making hair smooth and silky
I recommend this product
on 2 January 2014
I have been using this product for 3 years. It doesn't make your hair greasy. Gives volume as well as a nice smooth finish.
on 21 June 2013
My hairdresser recommended that I try this serum... Now I'm hooked! I have very frizzy hair so this product Hels a lot.