on 4 May 2014
It's really good if you don't actually want to build anything but would like to walk around and talk and meet new people. Just to warn you some people are from different country's .
on 13 June 2014
best game because there's a map which you can look we're you are and teleport also you can look at other people's houses and build epic buildings and it is way better then mincraft
on 21 July 2014
I love this game because it is like your in you own magical world that is full of creations and building! So cool that i play it every week.You have to get it only a few pounds!
on 28 April 2014
Best game ever. You can go into people's houses and chat to them. Get it. There's another game I would like You to get. It is minecraft pocket edition.IT is 5 pounds but definately worth it.
on 26 April 2014
Very good game fun and sociable 3 imrovments though, needs survival, could be faster and must get rid of the ttl system
on 26 April 2014
It's good but to earn one more star we won't more and better graphics. But it is good no doubt.
on 15 April 2016
It's a fantastic app, I can see first time I played an exceptional amount of work went into this game, it could do with a few improvements, but I already got word they're coming soon ;) also, the staff team are extremely friendly and listen to everyone's opinions, I know this isn't the only game that you guys are working on, so I'm impressed you can bear with it all, So giving it 5 stars (wish I could give it 5 hearts ♥♥♥♥♥)
on 15 November 2015
I think it's a nice way of seeing and meeting people but some people are inappropriate for bad words use yeah it's very fun u get to build whatever your imagination tells you and you visit country's of the world plus you get to chat I recommend that you should get this game just watch for people who are not nice thanks for reading this:)
awesome:)
on 16 February 2015
There are some...uh...slightly annoying people who will destroy your building but hey you can build it again. Meet new people and build and play minecraft for a quarter of the price. You don't like it , don't get it. But this is no cheap crappy game of the BLOCK. Haha. I'm a true comedian.
on 20 July 2014
I really enjoy playing planet of cubes but for quite some time I have not been able to play because of an internal error message when I switch on. For me this ruins the game.