5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of power here
This is a rechargeable and portable powerbank which enables you to charge your mobile/tablet/music/kindle devices up on the go.

In the box you get -

- The 12,000mAh powerbank which measures 4 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches and weighs 260g
Published 9 months ago by KM

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!
Did not work on my iPhone 5s as stated. Returned product as requested and still been charged. Purchase with caution
Published 5 months ago by Amanda Hancock

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of power here, 23 May 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)

In the box you get -

- The 12,000mAh powerbank which measures 4 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches and weighs 260g
- A USB to Micro USB charging cable which also doubles up as the charging cable for your devices, 10 inches long. There is a brilliant USB cable available which is more suited to this powerbank - Amzdeal® 4FT / 120CM Micro USB to USB 2.0 Flat Charging Cable & Sync Data - High-Speed A Male to Micro B with Gold-Plated Connectors - White
- An instruction booklet

There is no storage pouch provided.

I've had a few that come with built in torches, mirrors, gimmicks and a million and one attachments.

This powerbank is so simple to use. No messing. No gimmicks.

The unit is well built from tough glossy white smooth plastic which looks good and feels solid in the hand. It has a Micro USB port for charging the unit up, an on/off button with four blue LED charge indicator lights above it and two USB ports 1A/2.1A for charging your devices up. You can charge two devices at the same time if need be.

In Use -

It came with charge so I drained it flat.

I've put it on charge a few times now and after around 5 hours it is fully charged to 12,000mAh. All four blue LEDs are lit to confirm this.

There are two USB external charging ports.
USB Out 1 is 1 amp output

Kodak digital camera
HTC Desire HD
Several bluetooth speakers
GPS unit

All were charged with no problems.

With these powerbanks you can fully charge and empty them out up to 500 times which equates to 6 million mAh over it's lifetime! Not bad at all.

I carry a 10,000mAh unit in my rucksack at all times just in case I need it and have used it regularly as an avid hiker/climber. As your mobile/phablet/Ipad becomes more useful in day to day modern life I think one of these battery units is becoming a necessity.

This unit was kindly provided for test and review by the manufacturer.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent portable Power Bank. Recommended., 22 Aug. 2014
Delivery of the Power Bank was quick within 24 hours.

It came in a well packaged box which contained the Powerbank, usb cable and a manual with clear instructions which actually you don't need because you just charge it and connect usb to charge your devices.

The white colour looks good and classy.

The unit weighs about 260 grams and is pocket sized.

From top to bottom:
-micro usb port on the top for input of 1.8 A,
-a line of 4 tiny blue Led's to indicate the charge which blink to indicate state of charge, 25,50,75 & 100%
-tiny push button to switch the charger on
-2 output USB ports delivering 1A and 2.1 A

I was able to charge my Ipad Air, iphone 5s, Note 3, Playbook, Samsung Tab2 with no problems. Just connect your usb cable and it will start charging.

To calculate the capacity I use the following formula

(12000*.9)/8827=1.22, i.e It can charge my ipad Air from 0-100% and then again from 0-22%. That is really amazing.

where 12000 is the capacity of this Power Bank, 8827 is the battery capacity of iPad Air, You can replace it with any of your devices capacity, Iphone 5s is 1570.

This is an excellent product for travellers or anyone who has multiple gadgets to charge.

Highly recommended.

This product was sent to me for testing and evaluation purpose by the manufacturer. However the above is my honest opinion after testing the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Power Bank, 21 July 2014
Andy_F - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aukey Amzdeal Portable Power Bank Charger External Battery Pack (9000mAh, Dual USB Ports) for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3 2; Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10; HTC One, One 2 (M8); One Plus One; Motorola Droid, LG Optimus, G3; MOTO X and more (5V 1.75A Input, 5V 1A / 1.3A Output) - Pure White (Electronics)
I was given a sample for test and evaluation, but please note that my review is honest and will highlight issues if any

This is a great power bank.

My review is for the 12000mAh unit.

Firstly in the well made box is the power bank, a short usb cable and the instruction manual.

The manual is almost superfluous, the unit is just plug and go.

The white power bank feels and looks quality, and is slightly larger than a pack of 20 cigarettes and weighs 260 grams.

The supplied powerbank was 3/4 charged on arrival, I immediately charge it until it had reached full capacity.

There are 4 blue led indicators, which are used to tell you the state of charge.

Whilst charging the led's remain lit showing you how much the unit has charged, and there is a push button which illuminates the led's for a short period to indicate charge when the unit is not plugged in.

The device has two ports one gives an output of 1 amp whilst the other gives 2.1 amp.

I tested the voltage out on both ports, and when no load was applied they read 5.06 Volts.

Interestingly, the unit appears to support pass through, so you can be charging the power bank whilst using it to charge your devices.

Since its initial charge I have managed to charge two phone at the same time from zero battery to 100%, and have also used to charge my e-cigarette, for two days running, still leaving an indicated 50% charge in the power bank itself.

I did notice that the power bank does get warm under heavy load (2 mobiles charging at the same time), but did not find the warmth excessive.

As a previous reviewer mentioned, this does not have any gimmicky lights etc, but it does what is says it does with no fuss.

I recommend this highly, and is an ideal companion whilst travelling or on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra-Portable Emergency Power For Your Smaller Devices..., 30 July 2014
The Amzdeal 3200mAh Mini Power Bank is an ultra-slim and compact power bank that can be taken just about anywhere for emergency power. At 3200mAh, this power bank is designed for emergency situations and for smaller type devices (like Smartphones, MP3 players, etc). The Amzdeal power bank is capable of providing full charges to most phones and hours of talk time and use to most others. The charging port on this unit is 1A output.

The Amzdeal powerbank is super-slim in design and is about the size of a lady's lipstick. Perfect for tossing in your purse, day bag or just carrying around in your pocket for when you need it most. There have been times where I knew I wouldn't be able to sit down and recharge; the Amzdeal powerbank makes recharging on the go simple.

In the package you have the Amzdeal 3200mAh Battery pack, a USB Micro-B recharging cable, and the instruction manual.

Generally speaking, Amzdeal 3200mAh Mini Power Bank is easy to use, great for repowering on the go.

[Review Sample Provided For Review And Evaluation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a really good job, 28 May 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This Amzdeal Power Bank is portable and can be recharged. It is brilliant to use whilst out and about. I am absent minded enough to forget to charge my gadgets before I take them out with me sometimes, and a power bank is therefore perfect for someone like me who depends on accessing my tablet and phones etc for work purposes.

This item comes well presented and boxed, so it would be an ideal gift.

When you open the box, you will find:

* the power bank
* charging cable (USB to micro USB)
* instructions

The power bank itself looks bigger in the picture than it is! It measures only 88 x 42 x 22.5 mm, so it really is quite sleek and easily carried around.

The power bank is charged from it's micro USB port. It has two full size USB sockets of which one is 1A and the other is 2.1A. 1A would be suitable for your mobile phone whereas the 2.1A is suited to charging up tablets etc. I have tried the power bank whilst using both USB sockets at the same time, and it performed really well throughout this process.

The unit has an on / off button. There are four LED's, which tell the user how much charge is in the power bank, which I find useful to know how much more I need to charge it, and also in use - I know how close to draining it I am.

I have tried this power bank with a couple of tablets, two different mobile phones and a bluetooth speaker. It worked well for all of these and there were no problems at all. It did exactly as I hoped and expected.

Overall, this is a good looking power banks that looks good and performs well.

I was given this item to test and honestly review.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packs a punch!, 22 May 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review refers to the Amzdeal Pure-W4 12000mAh power bank which was sent to me for review.

In common with other Amzdeal products the presentation of this device inspires confidence - it comes nicely packaged together with clear instructions (albeit the font is quite small). Also included is a USB to Micro USB lead which can be used to charge your devices like smartphones etc. or the battery pack itself from a USB source such as a USB mains adaptor or computer port. The Pure's dimensions are 100 x 65 x 24mm and the weight circa 260g - the practical size is about the same size as a 20 pack of king size cigarettes.

The Pure-W4 has 2 full size USB outputs both giving 5V with one rated at 1A and the other at 2.1A - the former being suitable for charging smartphones whilst the latter is designed for tablets etc. The other features are a Micro USB socket for charging, an on/off button and four LEDs which incrementally indicate the charge status of the unit. The unit is finished tastefully in white and grey plus it carries a CE approval mark as well as one than one form of electronic protection circuitry against short-circuits and overcharging etc.

I tested this powerpack with an iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7"), Nokia Lumia 520 smartphone and Moto G smartphone. The power pack itself took about 3.5 hours to charge from flat and will charge the iPad 3 from flat to about 70%, the Samsung tablet from flat to 100% and each of the smartphones at least 3 times over - so it does pack a fair punch! Of course, many people will use it to prolong the life of the discharged internal battery in their tablet or smartphone whilst on the move rather than using it recharge their product in which case the Pure-W4 will be a lifesaver.

The Pure-W4 worked without problem, is easy to use and nicely made - it will be a welcome addition to many people's handbag or briefcase and be ready to bail you out when you need it most. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't leave home without it, 14 Nov. 2014
I have had this product for a few months now. Let me start this review by saying that this product is a bit heavy, but quite durable. It takes a bit of time for it to be fully charge, about 6-8 hours, but once it is charged, it can go for about 2 weeks lifespan, and can charge your phone for about 4-5 times.

But on thinking back, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4, and it has a better battery lifespan, than an Iphone. So it would probably depend on what your phone is.

It has got an indicator light that will keep on blinking while it is charging, once it has reached 4 lights and it has stopped blinking then you know that it is fully charged.

When you want to charge your phone, just press the button so that it will turn on. The blue lights will indicate how much battery your external battery pack has.

It is compatible with the standard android usb chargers, and is also compatible with mini speakers that are charged via a usb. So all in all, for the price of it, its not that bad.
Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need for those long trips!, 28 Aug. 2014
Wow! now thats got some juice!

Very happy with the product (once I realised it wasn't scratched but was protective film over the ends!) - it came with 3/4 charge which I drained and then charged. Can't say how long it took to charge the unit as I left it plugged in over night!

First use was on a camping trip, fellow campers were amazed, as was I, that I managed to fully charge an iPhone in about an hour (from dead), and used it to charge USB lights, USB Speakers and my iPhone a couple of times as well!

Very happy with it and could highly recommend - packaging and speed of delivery was excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting enough., 19 Sept. 2014
Bought the 12000mAh power bank for a LG G3 phone as I'm not always able to charge my phone while I'm on the move and with my average usage of phone this Power Bank has got me through a work week without charging from a wall plug. It is weighty for the size. If you have a high current charger, like LG G3 wall charger, it takes about 4 hours to charge up the power bank. It does get warm when charging the phone as well when it's being charged. Recommendation would be to have some covers for the sockets as I dump it inside my knapsack and ends up swimming at the bottom of my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice power backup, especially for this weight - love it., 23 July 2014
I purchased this battery based on weight moreover than other considerents - I hate carrying around heavy stuff in my pockets.

This is everything I expected from a portable battery - it's compact and lightweight, yet manages 3, almost 4 charges on my phone.
I started carrying it around all the time, since I use my phone a lot, and I drain a full battery phone in about 9 hours - with this battery, I can go a full day without worry about finding a socket to plug my charger in a coffee shop.

I love it, would recommend it my friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›