5.0 out of 5 stars "Warming up nicely, isn't it?", 21 May 2014
This review is from: Department 19: Zero Hour: Part 1 of 4 (Kindle Edition)
If you have read the first three then get on to this immediately.
If you haven't read the first three then shame on you! What are you doing reading this review? Get the first three and delve into all that is Department 19 and catch up with the story.

This first part is not giving anything away in terms of what is going to happen. Things are still not going right for the Paranormal teams around the world. Department 19 is trying to rebuild itself from things that have happened recently that have left them weak. Inner demons still torment many of the main characters and their leader is still missing after being kidnapped. Whether he is alive is another matter (I'm not telling you. If you have read the books you will know ;) )

Will Hill and the publisher's decision to release the fourth book in stages until the book is published and on sale is very interesting. I read this first part and had two thoughts. 1 was that Tim Albertsson was still alive and I hoped he would have died but that is just me. Cannot stand that character!!!
2 was the fact that when I had finished I was a bit lost. I wanted to continue and I can't until part two comes out Thursday!

So, yeah, if you haven't read the first three books and you are still reading my ramblings get off your seat and go out and get the first three. Plenty of time to read them before the fourth is published in its completed state. Me, I am going to try and remain occupied so that time can pass quickly before the next part arrives!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Department 19: Zero Hour: Part 1 of 4 (Kindle Edition)
it's a good read though it's a shame you have to buy the book in a series of them. So the main story is done over so many books rather than one book which I think it should be.