5.0 out of 5 stars Scifi must read.
These books in this series are a gripping read a must for any scifi fan, man and aliens battles to survive against overwhelming odds. Brill.
Published 1 month ago by ANGEL

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in the series by far.
Published 3 months ago by Laird Brian Thomas Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Scifi must read., 4 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars AMP Colossus, 10 July 2014
This review is from: AMP Colossus (Kindle Edition)
Follow on of the series, sit back and enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amp colossus, 7 July 2014
G. Trew (basildon essex uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AMP Colossus (Kindle Edition)
Still enjoying amp each book gets better ,always a surprise in store .villains are getting as good as the heroes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woof Woof. Terrific stuff. Go on, enjoy a good read., 23 July 2014
S. Pentney "The Scribe" (The English Riviera) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AMP Colossus (Kindle Edition)
Woof Woof! I have now completed all five books for the second time and enjoyed them all again. We are talking a story that rowlocks along with terrific characters and tons of action. It took many minutes of charging around the house chasing cat (in a properly controlled environment and with expert medical help available. For me that is. That cat is lethal.) then, just for fun I hewed my masters favourite slippers. But, the end of the series! I was loading my attack ferret, Dingle, into an approved container with instructions to run up the authors trouser leg, teeth bared, allowing time for said author to read my note and agree to write the next. But, he already did!!! Dingle is off on holiday now while I read book six. The fun never stops. Go on give the series a read and enjoy yourself. Woof, Woof!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best in the series by far., 13 April 2014
This review is from: AMP Colossus (Kindle Edition)
Poorly constructed and rushed. Having had the previous 4 books. (obviously a fan) I found this rushed and silly. The story was poor. The flow was daft to say the least. I would recommend anyone following the series to skip this and go from 4 to 6. You will miss little. Always assuming 5 is not how 6 turns out then I would stop at 4. I only gave it 2 stars as it was single blip on a great series. The author needs to pull up his socks for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING,again, 24 April 2014
This review is from: AMP Colossus (Kindle Edition)
These books are the greatest series I have read if only they were longer Lol I have to at least write 20 words but if you enjoy these types of books sart with sodium books to make these series make sense

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read if you can ignore some of the physics ..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: AMP Colossus (Kindle Edition)
A good read if you can ignore some of the physics and take it for what it is - a spec adventure story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant writing., 28 April 2014
This review is from: AMP Colossus (Kindle Edition)
brilliant worth every penny I wish there was more. I have read all 5 books and I hope there is more on the way.

AMP Colossus