5.0 out of 5 stars What a Compelling Read
Love's Autograph I have not read such a moving and compassionate book as this in ages.

Published 6 months ago by Bookworm

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better.....expected more drama
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Compelling Read, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)

Story covers the on-off relationship between Ellie and Ria. You also have Ria's daughter Maggie who suffers from autism. This is a fast paced book and because of its length, 325 pages, all the characters are well-rounded. I especially liked the way that Maggie's problem with autism was dealt with. She was not put in cotton wool she was dealt with like an adult. How she reacted to people and went through various routines. Loved the way that even though Ria could not cope that Ellie, a busy pop star, was willing to take the time and sit with Maggie and help her sort out her problems of love and her relationship with her mother. In this way being in contact with Maggie through thick and thin she could try and win Ria's heart. Lots of laughter and tears but a very enjoyable read.

You meet some other characters along the way like Jazzie, Dina and Remi the dog.

Can't wait to read her next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story so much that I was feeling sad when I was reaching the end. Well written, very enjoyable. Would have love to have a more of an extended ending though, but that is just me being greedy wanting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't regret it.., 24 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I just finished reading Love's Autograph. When I read the blurb on Amazon I thought, 'too heavy, I don't want to read about real life issues, I want to escape'. I bought it anyway, because the reviews were good. I can honestly say that I was completely pulled into the story, and Maggie... well she was such an endearing little girl and a pleasure to read about. I'm glad the story continued on after the customary 200-ish pages of most lesbian fiction novels because we get to see what happens after (the point where most stories end)... Thank you for taking me on a beautiful adventure, Michele M. Reynolds.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better.....expected more drama, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
It could have had more ups and down to create a more intense read. There were so many openings the author could have taken to make this book more thrilling, either through the characters or situations. I am used to reading lesbian fiction that create more highs and lows throuh the plot, this was pretty flat in my opinion. I prefer drama and intensity of other authors such as gerry hill, radclyffe and georgia beers. A good story has more lows to get the perfect highs. Sorry to all other readers who gave it top marks, but i think this could have gone in so many directions i.e. The bear scene, the obsessive fans, the jealous girl friend, the past girlfriend - each one of these plots/themes could have been developed into something more exciting or twisted the storyline a bit - instead nothing happens and these fade out. Its a nice book, but its not as compelling as others in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it !, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story it had it all. It made laugh, shed a tear, then I wanted to shake the two lead characters. Let's have some more of the same please Michele. Ange

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
a fantastic read, the story is beautifully written. I like how the build up is filled with deep emotion and sexual chemistry

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure I was going to like this story line, "I loved it" it had me on the edge of the seat with the "will they, won't they" story. Michele addressed Maggie's role so well, not many would think to have a character who was pivotal to the story, with special needs. The story flows well, the characters are very individual in their role, yet come together so well. I would recommend this book to all, fantastic read.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down, really enjoyed this classical love story. I have an autistic brother and thought that magpie was very well written

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
Great book, I really enjoyed it. The storyline moved along at a good pace and there were some surprises along the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Love of Maggie, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I've just finished laughing and crying my way through your wonderful book ' Loves Autograph ', and wanted to thank you for filling me with emotion. You made me laugh and cry at the same time, thank you.
I don't know how you authors manage it but by God you have touched my old romantic heart.
I'm a 63 year old grandad, so probably not who your book was aimed at , who normally reads erotic literature, but there was something brilliantly engaging about the characters of Ellie, Ria and Maggie from the very beginning, that I just wanted to read more.
I found your book, read the sample - bought it and couldn't put it down.
I'm now looking for more of your fantastic work.
You ask for constructive criticism - Just don't you dare stop writing ( please ) is all I can manage.

Love's Autograph