5.0 out of 5 stars What a Compelling Read
Love's Autograph I have not read such a moving and compassionate book as this in ages.

Published 15 months ago by Bookworm

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better.....expected more drama
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Compelling Read, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)

Story covers the on-off relationship between Ellie and Ria. You also have Ria's daughter Maggie who suffers from autism. This is a fast paced book and because of its length, 325 pages, all the characters are well-rounded. I especially liked the way that Maggie's problem with autism was dealt with. She was not put in cotton wool she was dealt with like an adult. How she reacted to people and went through various routines. Loved the way that even though Ria could not cope that Ellie, a busy pop star, was willing to take the time and sit with Maggie and help her sort out her problems of love and her relationship with her mother. In this way being in contact with Maggie through thick and thin she could try and win Ria's heart. Lots of laughter and tears but a very enjoyable read.

You meet some other characters along the way like Jazzie, Dina and Remi the dog.

Can't wait to read her next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BOOK!, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I have read this book so may times now and I will never tire of it. It’s a wonderful story about a jaded and very famous rock star who is fed up of the groupie scene and is desperate for a real relationship with a real woman. A mutual friend hooks her up with a hot doctor but said friend is a bit flaky and when Ellie arrives at the flat, the doc is heading out on a date and thinks Ellie is the baby-sitter for her very unusual daughter, Maggie. Ellie doesn’t tell her otherwise and enjoys Maggie’s company and quirkiness so much that she keeps coming back to look after her while her mother, Ria, goes off on dates. Maggie, who is on the Autistic Spectrum, is very realistically portrayed by Michele Reynolds, an author who has a real gift, not only for storytelling but for peopling her books with three dimensional, interesting and engaging characters. Her dialogue is excellent too, from the stilted and literal language of young Maggie to the quick and often funny repartee between Ellie and Ria. It’s a heart-warming and frustrating and uplifting love story between Ria, Maggie and Ellie.
But isn’t is crushing when books end when you really want them to go on and on as you can’t quite let go of the characters? Well, fortunately for us, Michele has included some more about Ellie and Ria in her book of short stories, “Surpassing; A Collection of Short Stories”. Not to be missed! Her new book about young love, “Hope & a Canoe” is a five star read as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story so much that I was feeling sad when I was reaching the end. Well written, very enjoyable. Would have love to have a more of an extended ending though, but that is just me being greedy wanting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't regret it.., 24 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I just finished reading Love's Autograph. When I read the blurb on Amazon I thought, 'too heavy, I don't want to read about real life issues, I want to escape'. I bought it anyway, because the reviews were good. I can honestly say that I was completely pulled into the story, and Maggie... well she was such an endearing little girl and a pleasure to read about. I'm glad the story continued on after the customary 200-ish pages of most lesbian fiction novels because we get to see what happens after (the point where most stories end)... Thank you for taking me on a beautiful adventure, Michele M. Reynolds.

4.0 out of 5 stars A unique style., 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I had a little trouble getting used to the writing style and yet somehow I still loved it. I just couldn't help but love the characters. Maggie was adorable and an incredibly smart young girl. Ellie is a great heroine but I still have my reservations about Ria. They do make a pretty cute couple though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better.....expected more drama, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
It could have had more ups and down to create a more intense read. There were so many openings the author could have taken to make this book more thrilling, either through the characters or situations. I am used to reading lesbian fiction that create more highs and lows throuh the plot, this was pretty flat in my opinion. I prefer drama and intensity of other authors such as gerry hill, radclyffe and georgia beers. A good story has more lows to get the perfect highs. Sorry to all other readers who gave it top marks, but i think this could have gone in so many directions i.e. The bear scene, the obsessive fans, the jealous girl friend, the past girlfriend - each one of these plots/themes could have been developed into something more exciting or twisted the storyline a bit - instead nothing happens and these fade out. Its a nice book, but its not as compelling as others in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it !, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story it had it all. It made laugh, shed a tear, then I wanted to shake the two lead characters. Let's have some more of the same please Michele. Ange

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
a fantastic read, the story is beautifully written. I like how the build up is filled with deep emotion and sexual chemistry

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure I was going to like this story line, "I loved it" it had me on the edge of the seat with the "will they, won't they" story. Michele addressed Maggie's role so well, not many would think to have a character who was pivotal to the story, with special needs. The story flows well, the characters are very individual in their role, yet come together so well. I would recommend this book to all, fantastic read.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Love's Autograph (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down, really enjoyed this classical love story. I have an autistic brother and thought that magpie was very well written

Love's Autograph