5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Oil
Published on 17 Jun. 2013 by Jillian Campbelton

2.0 out of 5 stars 100% Pure Free Range Emu oil 50 ml
Delivery service-perfect but product was damaged. Container was not sealed properly and it had stench of old oil.Content was also reduced to less than half. It was first time I was not happy with Amazon product. Previosly me and all my friends were very satisfied with Amazon services. I was unlucky this time.
Published 20 months ago by Eva Attikouris

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Oil, 17 Jun. 2013
Again I chose this oil when I had shingles and it is absolutely brilliant. It helps with scarring from the shingles and I have no pock marks AT ALL. Also it is very versatile for other things. I now and again give my hair a treat and massage it in for 10-15 minutes then wash my hair and it gives it a lovely shine. I use for burns and cuts and rub into my nails and also dry patches it is so versatile you can use it for almost anything. I even rub into my dog's paws when they get sore and it sooths them. A must in any home. It also goes a very long way as you don't need much at once

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Emu Oil I have tried, 17 Jun. 2013
I tried Emu Oil in desperation for things to help with my daughter's severe eczema. I am not one to go to the holistic route, and tend to put my faith and trust in medicine and doctors - but at my wits end, having gone through almost every emollient and moisturizer available, and going onto stronger and stronger steroid creams - I was willing to try anything and read on a random forum that Emu Oil can help. So I ordered this off Amazon on a whim and could not believe my eyes when my daughter's red patches started to soothe, and fade away (with just a very light application 4 times a day along with her usual moisturizer). Realizing I would need a lot of Emu Oil, and thinking I could save costs on going elsewhere for the same - I ordered Emu Oil from other providers at a lower cost (all with certificates of authenticity and grades and all the technical rules they have to follow) - and they simply did not work. No change, no results from the other oils - smell and texture different and so now I know that this is the only Emu Oil that I trust.
I have also communicated with the supplier directly and can honestly say I have never been treated so quickly, kindly and well - this is a lovely company, with an excellent product, who has bent over backwards to accomodate our needs. It may "feel" somewhat indulgent to pay the price when there are cheaper versions - but the results speak for themselves. Other Emu Oils just do not compare and I am now a loyal Algar Emu Oil user for life.
My daughter still has eczema (there is no cure for that), she still flares and we still need to use the steroids here and there - but she is much more comfortable with the Emu Oil and to me that is just worth every penny.
Also want to thank lowcostbeauty for changing the plunger on the bottle - as now you can control how much oil you use - wonderful improvement to a wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile product, 20 May 2013
this is a valuable asset in every family's first aid box.
Useful for bruises, grazes, cuts, bad backs, a wound proving difficult to heal and much more. Due to it's anti bacterial nature and ease of use, it's a billiant buy & better than tea tree oil.
im using mostly for a wound proving difficult to heal & the conistency of the product makes it easy to use. It rubs in easily and isnt oily. The smell is ok & not unpleasant. I also knocked a knuckle badly and it looked like s huge bruise would appear but having rubbed very gingerly, the cream in, thebruise

2.0 out of 5 stars 100% Pure Free Range Emu oil 50 ml, 17 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and great service, 14 April 2013
My dad uses this for his knee pain. says it does wonders, he rubs it religiously every morning and night !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be buying again, 27 April 2014
W. King - See all my reviews
Great product - hardly a smell and what there is is not unpleasant; I had heard that some emu oils ponged rather. Great pump that lets you get the tiniest amount out at a time - you really do not need much, as a little goes such a long way. I am getting really good results from the oil and will definitely be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 6 Dec. 2011
I really like this product, goes on smoothly and I know it works as the difference in my "laughter lines" is very noticeable

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my face!, 23 April 2013
Enica Castaneda "Enica" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I moved from Southern California to the UK (for school) and my face started getting horrible, scaly red patches. The only thing I could attribute it to was the change in whether. I went to the doctor a few times, got different prescriptions - they didn't work. The only thing that was a short term fix was Vaseline, but that stuff is gross on your face, I figured it would cause other problems by blocking my pores, and the patches kept coming back. After 3 weeks of using the Emu oil the patches were gone and haven't come back (it's been 6 weeks total - 3 weeks of use, 3 weeks of no use). I really can't believe it. I study evidence-based interventions, so I am VERY skeptical of beauty and health products (companies want to make money and people want to believe - period), but this worked. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 28 Aug. 2013
butterfly (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lovely product nicely packaged. This is my second bottle from this company, the first one had a different type of pump which always dispensed a lot more than needed, but the second bottle I ordered has a different pump that allows accurate amount dispensed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be really good, 15 Mar. 2014
I'm using this for my Mum's bed sores: we've only been using it for a week and have tried manuka honey before (which helped, but didn't get rid of them) but it actually seems to be really sorting them out, I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

100% Pure Free range Emu Oil