on 19 August 2014
The armband is ridiculously big- I put it on and it just slipped right off! It is definitely NOT fit for purpose.
on 31 July 2014
Nothing wrong with the case itself, however it is not suitable if you have smaller arms. If you're handy with a needle & thread this can be rectified, but not ideal.
on 6 February 2016
This product came very quick and came in very suitable packaging, it is small enough to put in the door so you wont need to stay in to get the parcel =).

I brought this product to help hold my phone whilst i am out running in the mornings and i like to listen to music whilst i run. This product is easily adjustable to fit the thin or heavy person that it is required to fit on.

High-visibility safety apparel (HVSA) is needed if you work when there is low light and poor visibility( CAN ALSO APPLY WHEN RUNNING IN THE MORNING), especially if you are working around moving vehicles (cars, trucks or other machinery traveling under their own power - e.g. forklifts, backhoes, etc). High-visibility items allow you to be seen by the drivers of those vehicles sooner and more readily. This fact increases your safety when out and about. The human eye responds best to large, contrasting, bright or moving objects. Worker visibility is enhanced by high colour contrast between clothing and the work environment against which it is seen.

Overall this product is a brilliant design and is suitable for my every daily need, its comfortable to use and easy to adjust. Worth a buy if your interested in running and thing that your phone gets away in your pocket.

Please note: I received this item at a reduced purchase price or, in some instances, free from charge, so I can test the product and leave my honest, fair and COMPLETELY impartial review of them – bad bits (if appropriate) and all! I'm required to review them within a few days of receipt. In the case of some products, such as beauty products, this means that I cannot provide details of the long-term benefits or effects of a product. However, I try the product and report on how it looks, feels, smells etc. and whether or not any instant difference or benefits were observed. Furthermore, I always try to comment on the ingredients where appropriate.
I really hope you found my review helpful and would love for you to click on the YES button to say so. If you don't think my review has been helpful, before you click on the NO button to say I was unhelpful, I would love you to leave me a comment with your thoughts, so I can try improving my future reviews.
on 1 February 2016
The Neoprene Armband is a great product and exactly what I needed. I got this so I could listen to my music at the gym or while walking, and it works really well. It has audio jack port slot and a pocket for holding keys. My iPod fits snugly inside, and it doesn't jiggle or bounce around. The build quality is excellent and durable, suitable for all kinds of activities. The screen cover works well, and I'm still able to push the buttons very easily through the plastic. It is adjustable and the velcro is nice and strong as well. Feels light weight and comfortable so I can wear it for hours. It’s made of lightweight and breathable material that minimises sweat underneath the band. I haven’t washed it yet, but I would assume you should hand wash and hand dry to keep from damaging the armband. It works well and I like that it does not move or slip as I move. Overall, I'm very happy with the armband.

I received this item for a discounted price for a fair, honest and unbiased review. I try to work with items I need so I can provide a review based on a real trial, thus my opinions and experiences are an actual true reflection of my experience with the product. I hope my review helps you in your purchase decisions. :)

* ------- Additional Notes ------- *

I work hard to have detailed, helpful reviews. Because many of the products I review have been discounted, I'm required to review them within a certain time frame. This means that I cannot provide details of the long term benefits of a product. However, I still try supply as much information as I can in terms of my initial experiences of the product, and the ingredients/content of the product. If you don't feel my review has been helpful, please don't click that it wasn't. Rather leave me a comment explaining WHY it wasn't helpful, so I can know how to improve my reviews for the future. And if you do like my review, please do click the button that says it was helpful. I promise, you'll make my day! :)
on 25 April 2015
I bought this armband for my daughter who, like myself, has got the running bug. I had earlier purchased one for my iPhone 6+ and was so pleased with it that wouldn't consider anything different for her.
It's very comfortable to wear and stays put on her arm, with no sliding whatever. It has been used in heavy rain and has kept the phone perfectly dry, even with the headphone socket hole. No issues with the size, fitting no problem on an average 15 year old girl's arm.
It's a product I would definitely recommend to others.
The only small issue (and it's one that has been widely noted in other reviews) is that an iPhone 5C won't fit in with a case on. No problem - just take it out of the case.
on 26 January 2016
Fit my iPhone 6 in perfectly. I like that it has a space for my key although it would only hold keys of a certain size, which mine was not. Couldn't entirely figure out why it has two holes but decided to ignore the second one.

I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion.
on 25 January 2016
It's really nice arm band which seems to have been made as one size fill all, this is perhaps why it's specifications read that armband works for a variety of phones.

The armband gets delivered in a very basic transparent plastic bag packing, which is easy to open and get started. The product was delivered in time and as expected in terms of size.

Being an iPhone6 user, when removed the armband from the plastic cover, it appeared little big but was exact size for my phone. Some of the flexibility that it offers for wide variety of users include:
1) The phone holder component back has slots on both ends there by giving flexibility to user to plug in the ear phone from either side. please see the picture attached.
2) There are A and B labelled on the front of the arm band, this enables it to fit well for arm of different sized, being a small arm person, I had to take belt loop from A and then into B so that it fits well onto my arm.

The velcro provided appears to be of good quality with no strings popping out of it. The stuff also has Nylon coating which makes it anti-slip there be being usable for long work out hours.

Please note that I received this product at discounted price by the seller to use the product and provide an unbiased review, the feedback provided is based on the actual use of the arm band.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 26 August 2015
Hi there,
So I received this product in exchange for a review.
Currently this case is going out at 6.99 £ in Amazon UK.

Ill start with some PROS:

Its a pretty simple design really
Room for one key
Several openings for earphone jacks, 2 at the bottom
Plastic front is sensitive to touch and easy to manoeuvre

CONS:
Not really a snug fit
It seems like its a universal case made for different Smart phones, so doesn't really give you that special customised design for an iPhone 6
The material at the back, seems sponge like, not entirely sure how durable it would be until Ive thoroughly tested it out
You can't really access the volume or side home buttons, although I wonder if this is even possible given the idea/function of the case i.e as a strap on/work out case
You can't unlock the phone using the fingerprint id function, so you'll have to do it the old fashioned way of punching in your pass code

All in all it will probably do the job
Ive attached some pics which I hope you may fine useful

Peace!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 11 August 2014
This armband is great for jogging. I use it almost everyday and it is so comfortable and is a great and secure place to keep my iphone. It is really nicely made and is of a nice material that doesnt feel uncomfortable on the skin. I also use it to listen to music and can just plug my headphones right into the port which I love doing while I run. Great armband for my iPhone 5S.
on 17 August 2015
A great product to stop you having to hold your phone all the time at the gym.
This will fit your IPhone 6 nice and snug into the pocket giving you access to the features of the phone while in it's pocket.
Fits easily around the arm and with a comfortable fit. I have only worn this twice at the gym, but certainly look forward to wearing it each time i'm there working out.
If you get a key at the gym for your locker - this also has a convenient place to put your key until your ready to go back to your locker!

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and have in no way been influenced.
review image review image