Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 16 March 2015
Its ok, but the tracks are mixed, and it didnt say that anywheree on the CD. Disappointed in this as a result. Waste of money for anyone who wants all of the tracks unmixed.

Why bother mixing it? Just give people the tracks instead of deciding what way they are mixed. Typical Record label BS.
on 21 April 2014
getting all these tracks together in one place is no mean feat! personal favs - 4hero, awesome 3, 2 bad mice - but quality over 3CDs.
on 10 June 2015
51 years old this year and still love these tunez...Please god take me back to the early 90s.
on 23 January 2016
If you want this collection unmixed then buy the clean MP3 version or search for it on the net… i bought the mixed cd version after downloading the unmixed mp3 version so i am not too bothered as i have them separate for my own mixes and a cd for listening on the stereo.
on 24 July 2014
as usual there is one disk that stands out - the first one.

worth buying this though - some classics on this
on 15 May 2014
I was too young to have ever been able to go to raves when the genre was at its height (I was only around 9 or 10) but I clearly remember listening to local pirate radio stations late on a night, mainly at weekends so although too young to experience a rave for myself, I've always been a big fan of the music of the time.

Growing up with rave, happy hardcore, trance, and more recently hard house I've been growing more disillusioned with the state of dance music as the years have gone on (I mean seriously, how can the likes of Rihanna and Pitbull be classified as dance?!) I've always found myself looking back to the genre's heyday and this album brings it all back with some true classics and brilliant mixing!

I highly recommend this to anyone that, like me was into the music of the day and more so to those that were actually old enough and lucky enough to have gone to all night warehouse parties.

An absolute quality album, and well worth a buy.
on 28 May 2014
fantastic quick delivery time item new and sealed as described great cd for the ravers out there hope they release more old school rave dance as I love this type of music highly recommended to all a1
on 4 September 2015
What caould you ask for! Arrived promptly. Had in the car just this morning pumping! Took way way back to my younger days! If you are an old skool raver then this is for you!
10/10 love it!
on 11 June 2014
Excellent cd, good range of tracks. Mixed well, some of the more obscure old school tracks too. An excellent mix.
on 29 February 2016
Some great tunes that I have not heard in years!
Never going to stop enjoying this kind of music 😊