‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read with simple but effective techniques, 10 April 2014
This review is from: The 'Not So Secret Habits' of being a Productive and Effective Achiever (Kindle Edition)
A short, easy to read book which enabled me to reflect on certain aspects of my life that I would like to change, giving me techniques to do this. I would recommend this book to people in all walks of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it....long title though, 10 April 2014
Really inspiring, simple and practical advice. Really easy read so it brings these lessons to people from all ages and professional backgrounds :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 April 2014
I'm not the sort of person that ever feels the need to write reviews about books or any products. That was until I read this book. This book came at the perfect time in my life where I needed some inspiration and motivation! A fantastic read! Will pass this on to my friends and family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 April 2014
What a read! could not put it down! I've read a few self help type of books but this one actually read through well and stayed in my mind afterwards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great read!, 10 April 2014
Whilst I imagine I currently fall within the 95% who do not use self helps to the full potential this book has some really good techniques which I am sure if I keep in mind and refresh on will help me to be more focused. For the price it is great, would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Book., 10 April 2014
A self help book that really motivated me!! its a must have. After reading this i really have perspective of my life and know what i need to do to achieve my goals!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2014
Fantastic read...very inspiring. I fully recommend this book to anyone who wants to be inspired ..easy read!
I will recommend this to friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great self help book, 10 April 2014
Recommended self help book at a good price. This book has definitely motivated me to get up from my arm chair and go do something positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars The essential companion for the budding achiever, 10 April 2014
You want to make that dream happen? You might not 'need' this book if you're already an "achiever", but if your goals aren't being met and you wonder why, this it the perfect book for you. It will help you stop making the mistakes many of us make and help you find the motivation to become a success. The prose is clear, concise and easy to understand, set out in simple steps that can easily be re-read in times of need. A great find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 10 April 2014
A really engrossing read and helpful on many levels. I don't usually go for self help books, but this one caught my attention in a number of ways. Excellent book, would recommend it to anyone.
Scott