on 7 November 2014
These clips do exactly what I need them to do. I put two in the middle of the ironing board, one on each end, and they keep the cover on nice and tight. Having said that, you need to know where and how to attach the clips. If you put them in the wrong place, they will get in the way of the legs of the ironing board when you fold it up. I can see that one reviewer has already had an issue with this. I'm sure that not all ironing boards fold up the same way when you look under the board, but the clips should be usable with most if you do it right.
on 1 November 2014
Nothing wrong with the product but in practice you can only fit them at each end of the ironing board. You find that out when you have fitted them and then come to fold the ironing board up. The slide mechanism under the board fouls the elastic between the clips.
This is the area where the cover requires the most tension which is impossible to achieve with these clips, so really they are pretty useless.
on 2 October 2014
initially delivered the wrong item but sent the correct one quickly when notified, great service. the product itself is fine and does the job but would benefit from being able to adjust the tension. Overall very happy considering the price
on 9 July 2014
Seem good value for money, fast delivery.
on 11 March 2016
Does exactly what I was hoping it would do. My ironing board's cover recently decided to rebel against its own nature by coming unfastened as the threads were dislodged. I frantically looked on amazon and found these cover fasteners being sold for dirt cheap. It arrived quickly and, after using it for a few months, is still working wonderfully. Makes my ironing so much easier without having to wrestle with the covers anymore!

Humans:1, ironing covers: 0
on 7 July 2014
PERFECT
on 7 December 2014
Great product. Didn't use on the ironing board, used to keep throws on the sofa. Goog strong clips.
on 1 August 2014
Rather disappointed with these - they are too long and no way to adjust them, so although they do fasten to the ironing board cover, they don't stretch it, which was the point! Would be much more useful if they were adjustable, or even just a little shorter or stiffer elastic. Fortunately they were cheap, because they are not useful to me. I might try using them to hold the corner of sheets on the bed though.
on 8 October 2015
Arrived in good time, good product that will make do for the moment, would be really helpful if you could adjust the elastic as they are all the same length. They are too long for the narrower part of the ironing board but have crossed two over enable it to hold in place. I should imagine I will have to purchase a new cover at some stage though.
on 30 April 2015
Not great quality. They are not adjustable so it's impossible to get the tension right on my ironing board cover, so not a good purchase. From the picture it looks like one strap is shorter than the others which I wanted ur in fact they are all the same length, so I was disappointed with this purchase.

See one answered question