5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job
These boots are well made and should last longer than standard shoes that kids wear to school. So rather than buying 2 or 3 pairs a year, these should last over a year as long as the kids don't grow out of them,
Published 10 months ago by C. Singh

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes up a little small. Narrow fit too.
I bought these for my daughter on the advice of her orthotist. She needs to wear orthotics to support her feet which pronate.
The boot is made of uncomfortably hard & stiff leather. It is so hard it's actually uncomfortable around the ankle. However, I'm sure it will soften and hopefully, become more comfy.

My daughter is normally a 5. We ordered a 5 and...
Published 7 months ago by M. Leung

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes up a little small. Narrow fit too., 5 Sept. 2014
M. Leung (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews

My daughter is normally a 5. We ordered a 5 and had to exchange for a 6 as it's so narrow around the front of the foot. Also comes up a bit small. We got a 6 instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 9 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 4 Oct. 2013
My son knew that this was the footwear he wanted for school (and his school allows them!), so we went online to buy them. If you want to pay up to 50% MORE, shop elsewhere.... If not, shop on Amazon! We now have these shoes, conveniently delivered to our home for a price that undercuts all others. Very pleased with Amazon, as always!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Kickers, 3 Oct. 2011
You get what you pay for.

Best shoes for school kids, even ones like my son who tend to 'kick out' their shoes quickly, give them a spray with some all weather protector and they will last the whole school year.

Comfy too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good construction but very narrow fit, 29 Aug. 2014
S. J. MCGRADY (UK) - See all my reviews
The construction of these boots is really good, & my son loved the blocky look.
I was looking for something that would last the knocks & still polish up come the next day & these boots would fit the bill. Both my son & I were left disappointed though, as the fit is very narrow & there is no choice for width fittings, - such a shortsighted shame, are Kickers missing a trick here?!

Amazon as usual were excellent with their ease of return & swift refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, 4 Dec. 2014
Daughter is a size 6 bought them and she wore these for 1day, her heels had huge blisters having to wear 3 plasters they are that bad, also the sole of the shoe is coming away from the body of the show very poor quality for such a big brand of shoe very disappointed have now been sent back refund received

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 13 Nov. 2014
Prompt delivery of a great pair of boots purchased for my 10 year old daughter for school. Strong sturdy boots that look good with thick tights and school skirt. £10 cheaper than high street - thank you Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable., 12 Dec. 2014
I bought two pairs of these for my sons for school, my younger sons have performed well. However my older sons pair not so much. We have had them 8 weeks or so and the sole has come away from the main part of the shoe, they look like old tramps shoes and the inside part above his toes has wrinkled uncomfortably. They also let in water even although he says he's not walking through puddles. We expected better since we paid over £40 for them. I dont know what to blame the inconsistency on but given what one of the other 'poor' reviewer said I wonder if one pair were fakes !

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 10 April 2014
Kickers are always the only one choice to my niece. She never wear any other brands for her school except Kickers. Really appreciate the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, v pleased., 2 Jan. 2015
I bought the shoes for my niece as present , she love Kickers and she grow out of her old ones, and i got her these new ones one day before Christmas and they gave me estime time on the 29 on Dec they arrived on the 27.. was very pleased and shoes as described and they fit my niece perfectly.,, so the shoes are true to it size and i think they are generous to the size i may add..
Many thanks again for smooth, quicke transaction ..