5.0 out of 5 stars comfy :-)
i love this armband, its girly, functional and makes my runs so much easier! my iphone easily slides in and i can even use the touch screen through the plastic casing to change songs, set my sports tracker going ect.

a brilliant accessory for and ladies looking for an armband but also want something a little bit feminine :-) very happy runner.
Published on 30 Mar. 2013 by lisa

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for size 6-8 ladies
the strap is too long to fit on a size 6-8 lady, I would sugest the seller put lenth of the strap in the description.
Published 22 months ago by Aneta Kozak

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy :-), 30 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Armband - what armband!!!, 16 Sept. 2013
Ran the Great North Run yesterday with my new armband and it stayed in place all the way, in fact I forgot it was there. Would thoroughly recommend it. Saw other people fiddling with their's and despite horrendous weather it protected my iphone too! Great value. Thanks. Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 18 April 2013
Work very well easy to use, and arrived very quickly, daughter just loves them for the gym and running. Recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for size 6-8 ladies, 17 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend - great piece of kit., 27 Aug. 2014
This is a great piece of kit - I use it regularly and have no problem with it. It stays in place and I can use the touchscreen easily. I've also been caught in some pretty heavy downpours and it's kept my phone dry. My only slight issue is that when I'm having an off-day I do feel it heavy on my arm nearing the end of my route but obviously this is a problem with the weight of the handset and not the arm band itself. I just slip the band down my arm and carry it in my hand for the remaining distance. Would highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the label, 9 Nov. 2013
The only thing is, it can get a bit smelly from all that sweating... Or is that just me?? Anyway, it seems to be washable so that sorts that out!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky, 30 Sept. 2012
This armband is too bulky to be worn when out running. The Velcro isn't strong enough to stop it falling off or slipping down the arm. However, for general gym/cycling use it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very very pleased with this product does exactly what it should do ..., 8 July 2014
I am very very pleased with this product does exactly what it should do well made very comfortable nice looking and made well big thumbs up from me delivery was fab too ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 Jun. 2014
S. Muller (Maidstone, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This armband is great, you can reach all the controls and you can use the phone through the clear plastic front. What a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jun. 2014
Brilliant for the money, stays in place and feels comfortable. If I had to gripe about anything it would be that the plastic over the phones screen is a bit baggy and so can make it a bit awkward to use the phone but its perfect if you just want to set your songs on shuffle!