5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price!
Arrived in only 11 days when I had expected it to be more like a month. The short instruction leaflet was clear and helpful, even explaining how to adjust the volume on the unit while in use. I made a call in the shower just to see if it worked (it did) :-D

It has a good bass feel and more than enough volume for the shower.

Excellent product for the...
Published 9 months ago by I. Lowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review
Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- I've used this in the shower and it has no problem getting splashed, but wouldn't recommend submerging it under water!
- Funky...
Published 3 months ago by R P O'BRIEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price!, 20 Nov 2013
I. Lowe (UK) - See all my reviews

It has a good bass feel and more than enough volume for the shower.

Excellent product for the price!

very happy with this...

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review, 24 April 2014
Good points:
- Battery life about 4hrs
- Pairing the device is simple and holds it connection
- Easy to operate using the large rubber buttons
- The sucker is very good and doesn't fail easy off glass and tiles :)
- Funky design

Bad Points:
- Sound quality isn't fantastic, especially when using it as a mobile hands free device in the car
- The rubber charging cover is flimsy, and I've already lost mine

I'm happy with this device but it's really nothing special, and for the price you can't go wrong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 5 Jan 2014
I was surprised with the good quality of this little speaker, and the bass quality is more than alright. I'm satisfied with this. I can't fault it yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Pound for Pound the best small speaker on the market., 5 Jan 2014
I own all number of small travel speakers I have purchased over the years. The best to date was x2 X-Mini speakers which I connected using a 3.5mm stereo splitter wire which gave me stereo sound and the power of two speakers. The VicTsing speaker outshines this set up in every way.The main strengths are clarity of sound, good volume undistorted base and overall high sound levels. The crowning glory is I can leave my smartphone outside the bathroom but lisen to music in the shower without worrying about condensation on the speaker by using the blutooth connection. These speakers are I would suggest splash proof, not water proof as if you submerged them in water or direct the shower at them my guess is that you would ruin them. But if you want to lisen to music either at home in your bathroom citing the speaker on the shower wall but out of the direct line of fire from the shower, or use it when travelling either in your room, on the beach or by the pool, this is the speaker you should buy. Nothing out there at the moment can match it for
the money which connects with bluetooth and is water resistant. Just buy one and if you have family in their teens buy one for a Birthday or Christmas present, they'll love the speaker as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth shower radio, 30 Jan 2014
Excellent purchase! Have stuck this item onto the outside of the shower door...great sound and quality Bluetooth connection. A bargain at 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Feb 2014
excellent product bought for my son to keep his ipad and phone out of the bathroom
he loves it . i highly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price. The buttons take some getting used to, but it sounds great., 17 Aug 2014
S. Power (Austin, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VicTsing Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC - Black (Electronics)
Length:: 2:01 Mins

As I attempt to show in this video review, this is an excellent shower speaker for the price. The buttons take some getting used to because volume up and down are done with long presses of the forward and backwards buttons on the speaker. Also, these buttons control the volume of the speaker, but not by adjusting it on the phone, so if you have the volume low on the phone, it will only go so loud. Once you work through these few learning curve issues, the range is great and the speaker sounds really good.

We tested it with both an Apple iPod Touch and a Google LG Nexus 5. It paired easily with both.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea - Although some flaws., 26 Mar 2014
Normally when I'm in the shower, I put my mobile phone on loud speaker as loud as it will go and play the album I am currently obsessed with. Having a speaker in the shower instead of risking your pride and joy is a brilliant idea, somewhat reminiscent of the old waterproof Walkman of the early 90's.

The product is well built and has a nice feel to it. Everything's made of matt-style plastic and soft rubber (for the buttons and plugs) with a big suction cup to stick it to the tiles in your shower. The sucker works well most of the time, although I have come home from work a few times to find it on the floor. Having said that, it seems to take the knocks very well and continues to work well.

The device also has a call feature, whereby you can answer calls in the shower at the touch of a button. If you are not currently on a call, pressing this same button will dial your last dialed contact. I cant help but feel this is a dangerous button to have. My Indian restaurant doesn't want an accidental call from me while I'm in the shower :P

Lastly there is the charging which is a bit shoddy and loses it a star. The device connects to your PC via USB, lighting up when it's charging. Unfortunately, this seems to be very hit and miss and takes a lot of wiggling to get working.

Overall an excellent product, but loses a star for it's suction, dangerous call button and poor charging mechanism.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Speaker with lots of punch, 24 Jan 2014
I bought this for my husband for Christmas as he likes relaxing in the bath! Although it took a long time to arrive (I think the first one got lost in the post) the company where very attentive at sending out a replacement which arrived promptly. The speaker works very well in the bathroom but on it's first use was too loud due to the acoustics in the bathroom (there is no volume adjustment on the speaker as this is controlled from the MP3 player). The suction pad works well on tiles and the sound produced is louder when on the tiles. Anyway once my husband worked out the right volume setting he was away and very happy with this little bit of kit the price tag wasn't bad either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but remember it's also has a microphone and doubles as a hands free..., 9 July 2014
For the price it is brilliant, would have liked more volume control and a louder output as it can be drowned out by the sound of the shower. Be careful about turning off and un-pairing your phone. I ended up picking up a call my fiance was making in the kitchen whilst shaving one day, thank god it was not 5 minutes earlier when I was taking the mother of all dumps!