5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy TAB 4
Absolutely love this tablet !! Just like my phone so easy to use, which is a bonus for a seriously technical numpty like me!! I read all the reviews for many tablets before making my decision and I'm happy to say I chose well !!
Published 10 months ago by Sue Whiteside

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you are in poland
Samsung tab was fine as I knew it would be. However instruction booklet and charger were not. Booklet in Polish and a European charger. Luckily my galaxy phone charger worked but otherwise u would need to buy a new charger. Not mentioned before purchasing
Published 9 months ago by christine

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy TAB 4, 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 16GB SM-T530NZWADBT Qualcomm 16 GB 1536 MB Android 10.1 -inch LCD (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars The drag and drop feature on this tab is excellent too!, 1 Nov. 2014
Compared the i-pad to this and although the i-pad gets on line quicker and is very slightly faster with it's processing this has a port to use a memory card so you can free up your tab space and you don't have to go through i-tunes every time you want to download music etc..... The drag and drop feature on this tab is excellent too! .... I looked long and hard at both before deciding that this was far more reliable than the i-pad and the pro's far outweighed the con's comparing the two so the Galaxy Tab 4 it was! ... Have enjoyed it enormousely and glad I made the right decision. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars galaxy tab 4 10.1", 24 Nov. 2014
A. Curry - See all my reviews
Does every thing and more you want it to, super fast Internet and down loads great battery life and a huge 16gb of space which can be expanded with a micro so card also the price on amazon is the best you'll find anywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with it, 8 April 2015
Very pleased with it, So easy to use, Good battery life and with the 32mb micro sd card which I purchased separately there is ample room for all my music and video's. Well worth five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2014
G. Graham (Leicestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this device. It's the first tablet I've had. Very clear screen nice size.

4.0 out of 5 stars English instructions needed, 25 Nov. 2014
Does what I wanted. Would have preferred booklet in English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything I want from a tablet, 4 Feb. 2015
I use this tablet for general web browsing, email, as a photo album and as a controller for an MP3 music streamer. It handles all of that easily and I'm not sure that the higher spec models would give me anything more.

The battery life is excellent, the weight is fine and it feels solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars The tablet is great. Just what we wanted, 12 Jan. 2015
The tablet is great. Just what we wanted. Our son recommended we buy an I pad like his but has to admit that the Galaxy is just as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars but it was easy enough to change the setup to English, 27 Dec. 2014
Polish version of the Samsung tablet, but it was easy enough to change the setup to English.

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy to sync accounts and apps already downloaded, 5 May 2015
Quick delivery. Though I didn't receive a printed invoice. Not too keen on Apple products. So for the price this was definitely a winner. I already have a Samsung phone, so easy to sync accounts and apps already downloaded. Provides a decent picture when watching the football too!