Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 25 August 2014
Thanks to Planet Rock I have discovered the southern rock genre. First Blackberry Smoke and now The Cadillac Three. The smokey voice of the lead vocals just makes me want to yeeha and sing along at the top of my voice. I love all of it. Can't wait to see them live.
For anyone who like the rock that comes from the Southern states such as Lynyrd Skynyrd then you will love these guys also.
on 4 November 2013
If stripped-down, from-the-heart, gritty roots rock 'n' roll with a deep Southern twist and the smell of Wild Turkey on its breath is your idea of hog heaven, then this debut outing from Nashville trio The Cadillac Three is sure to put a spring in your stride and a 'Pulp Fiction'-style shot of adrenaline in your heart. For lovers of ZZ Top, White Stripes & Steve Earle. Yeehah, indeed!
on 19 June 2014
Admitedly if you would of asked me what i thought of the cadilac three a few weeks ago, I would of looked at you stupid and said who the hell are the cadilac three, but after hearing the track Back it up which oozes a good old country feel mixed with good old fashioned rock reminiscent of the sound which launched the genre in to fame. After buying the album i was a little skeptical on how the rest of it would sound, but I am really glad i decided to take it on a wing and buy it, the album as a whole has a great summery feel and is probably going to be part of my soundtrack for summer 2014. In an era where we are plaugued by rubbish such as justin beiber, miley cyrus,nicky minaj and crappy rap albums its nice to hear good old fashioned propper music, this band are going to go on to great things so i reccomend people go out and buy this album
on 8 November 2013
Love this album - heard the "Southern" track on Radio 2 and have been waiting for the realease.

A combo of Black Crowes meets KoL meets Alabama Shakes.

all tracks are strong on the album - if you like Southern Rock then not to missed.
on 18 May 2014
Every home should have at least one copy!!!... Every track just ROCKS!!!... There's not a bad track on this cd, I can't wait to go see these guy's live, AWESOME!!!... BUY, BUY, BUY is my recommendation!!!...
on 22 February 2014
Just got Tennessee Mojo by Cadillac Three. Well, what can I say? It's been a long time since I was blown away like this. They make others look like pub bands. So tight, so inspiring. I found this via Blackberry Smoke and I thought they were ace. Have to say that Tennessee Mojo beats them. I'd recommend this to anybody who likes Southern Rock. I'd tell who likes Rock of any genre to give Cadillac Three a try.

Old Lady Anne
on 14 June 2014
Love it, love it, love it :) It's fun makes you happy and great to listen to in your car. Especially if there is traffic jams.
on 14 November 2013
This was released in 2012 in the US as 'The Cadillac Black - The Cadillac Black'. If you like Southern Rock in the style of Skynyrd etc, then this is worth a listen. Nothing new but highly entertaining.
on 16 May 2014
Excellent good old fashioned rock n roll with a Southern twist and grit.......best discovery in years......the boys know how to bring the south into your home.
on 2 May 2014
One of the rare albums you can play from start to finish without skipping tracks.
By far the best band and best album in the last 10 years.