5.0 out of 5 stars brillliant for small spaces
Published 11 months ago by Trudy Baxendale

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the fact that you can convert the high chair ...
This highchair is small. I think we can only use it until baby is about a year old. There is not recline position so if your babies neck strenght is not fully developed, then you cannot use it either, so basically the life of this chair will be between 6 months and a year of you baby.
Published 1 month ago by Marina Abaurrea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brillliant for small spaces, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Bebe Style Deluxe 3-in-1 Modern Highchair/ Junior Chair and Booster (Green) (Baby Product)
This highchair is great if storage space is tight and you have a small home. With two heights, it's easy to feed baby whilst sitting on a chair or sofa. The tray is easy to take away and wash completely. My baby is very comfortable. However, i think that possibly if your baby is on the chubby side, they may grow out of it quicker. It would be nice if the headrest was a little higher as my 7 month old's head is already just above the top of it. I haven't used it as a booster seat yet, but that is one of the reasons we chose it as it's adaptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red or green and adjustable seat that is a solid purchase., 28 Oct. 2014
Mike Renshaw (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Comes in a huge box that took ages to rip up but that aside the chair is excellent. Very easy to assemble, with two settings for the legs (you snap in the longer poles for more height) and we were very lucky that this is the same height as our dining room table so a perfect fit for us. You can detach all legs and use as a seat when baby is a bit older or just want to put on a raised surface.

Baby sits in safe and secure (we bought another well known brand that didn't have a harness in it - shocking bad so returned straight away) and the tray snaps in easily enough. The only potential issue is the plastic clips looks very small and I suspect they may not take a lot of clipping on and off.

The price point is at the lower end of the market, but this chair has got every thing that we needed from it - it provides a solid, secure seat for feeding and is easy to clean.

Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and compact and easy to clean, 14 Oct. 2014
Nice and compact and easy to clean. A good price and it looks good. Ok for me as my little girl is little. May struggle to fit a more chunky monkey in it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Easy to Clean, Grows with baby., 19 Mar. 2015
Bookworm87 (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic highchair. Incredibly versatile, simple assembly and easy to clean. I do find the back to be slightly too low so the straps never seem to fit properly, but it could be just us. The removable straps and seat cushion make cleaning the chair really efficient. I take it all apart around once a month to give it a good clean, because I don't know how but underneath the cushion seems to get full of crumbs and stickiness. I've not put the straps in the washing machine, I just run a bowl of hot water and add a bit of stain remover and soak them for a few hours, then dry. They come up brilliantly white as opposed the the orange colour they turn too after a good month of use. We are still using the chair in it's full form, but I've no doubt that using it in the smaller capacity will be just as good.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the fact that you can convert the high chair ..., 24 Feb. 2015
The price is competitive and the materials are okay. I love the fact that you can convert the high chair into a junior chair , so you can sometimes feed baby while you seat down in the sofa. I wouldn't use the seat on a chair, as it doesn't look stable enough for my babys movements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.., 9 Aug. 2014
Brilliant... Daughter loves the lower setting small toddler) used constantly for months now, excellent quality and an absolute bargain too!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically compact perfect for homes that already having a huge amount of ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Fantastically compact perfect for homes that already having a huge amount of kids stuff! Very easy to put together great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Highchair, 30 April 2014
My 6 month old daughter loves it.uts very easy 2 clean as it as it all comes apart and easy 2 make it

5.0 out of 5 stars Bebe style high chair, 1 Aug. 2014
A lovely first high chair, on the small side is the only downside, however well made .

5.0 out of 5 stars Only positive things to say, 13 Mar. 2015
This is such a good high chair, I would definitely recommend. I wanted one easy to clean and this is the solution with removable covers and tray plus it converts to a booster seat so easy to take round family members houses for dinner! My baby sits upright and is well supported. Can't say a bad thing about it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›