5.0 out of 5 stars THEY ARE ALL I COULD ASK FOR
I am a size 10 and it is impossible to get shoes for my feet in a ladies shoe. I was looking for a shoe I could just slip on and wear straight away. These were just right after a big knee operation as they gave my foot support without being heavy to wear.
Published 4 months ago by Dianamary

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING PURCHASE
Sadly the smart pair of Sketchers Go walk trainers ere far too narrow for me so I have returned them and will keep looking for a wider pair.The y were a recommendation from my chiropodist.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs. Elizabeth J. Hamer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY ARE ALL I COULD ASK FOR, 15 May 2014
I will buy your shoes again but I wish I could get them in other colours ( not all women are a size 8-9 ). I am over 6ft tall.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Treat for my Feet, 19 May 2014
A complex medical condition causes my feet to be very sensitive and painful. I have over the years learnt to cope with the discomfort and limited my walking. These featherweight shoes pack a heavyweight message COMFORT, its like walking on a carpet of de luxe marshmallow with no aching soles or sore heels. I wear them so much my pedestrian life has been transformed. Superb!

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING PURCHASE, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday shoes, 28 May 2014
These shoes were for going to Dubai for a holiday. They were very comfortable for getting about, light and not too hot even in such temperatures. They were also smart enough for going to meals in smart, casual clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 15 July 2014
I bought a pair of these go-walk shoes for myself, and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had, I recommended them to all my friends and family, and now they all have a pair, it feels like you are walking on air. I am going to get a few more pairs, the are reasonably priced, and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 9 Jun 2014
Really comfy, feel like wearing slippers!
Look a little like old school daps, but can't fault the comfort
Well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 May 2014
These are amazing, the lightest most comfy shoe I have ever worn. I will definitely be ordering more styles of sketchers

4.0 out of 5 stars These sketchers are to small but look great. I have sent them back for a larger ..., 28 July 2014
These sketchers are to small but look great. I have sent them back for a larger size as this is exactly what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for a good price, 1 July 2014
L. Clapp "LMC" (N.Yorks UK) - See all my reviews
Great comfortable shoes. Walked miles on the flat which I havent been able to do for some time. Smashing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn like walking on air ,I will definately be ordering another pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›