5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album featuring distinctive covers
Published 9 months ago by Peter Durward Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, could be charged twice !!
ordered the cd at £7.49 for a family and its great
Why the 1 star
Well after seeing I was also charged £6.38 for the FREE download version of the album, which I didn't want
Can't find button to delete album from my music centre or the refund button

NOT HAPPY AMAZON !!!
Published 5 months ago by Vicky :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album featuring distinctive covers, 11 Aug. 2014
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
Some people don't like cover versions but I do. Of course there are good and bad cover versions, but there are also good and bad original songs. Here, Richard and Adam present covers of mostly familiar songs that have been used in movie soundtracks, though not all of them were written for that purpose, in their own very distinctive style, beginning with Can You Feel the Love Tonight, from The Lion King.

I bought the The Richard and Adam Christmas Album so I had some idea of what to expect, but I was very surprised and delighted by the final track - a cover of Abba's I have a dream, featuring just the two voices with no supporting music whatsoever. Amazing.

Elsewhere, there are fine covers of Without you (written and first recorded by Badfinger, but made famous by Nilsson and later a huge hit for Mariah Carey), When you say nothing at all (first recorded by Keith Whitley, later by Alison Krauss and eventually a UK top ten hit for Boyzone) and Kiss from a rose (a song that I must have heard before but doesn't sound familiar to me) among others.

This is a magnificent album that will surely earn Richard and Adam even more fans tgan they already have,

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical singers of my generation - it's about time!!, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
Adam has a voice that sends me to another realm, and blended with Richard, O. M. G!!

'Kiss From A Rose' is gorgeous, as is 'Moon River' and 'Kissing You', and 'When You Say Nothing At All' is a treat - I love that they've broken with tradition and not done your typical classical cover songs.

Cannot wait to hear more from them - my favourite act to ever come out of BGT. Love them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent music, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
Brilliant music I now have the three of there's saw them on Britain got talent and liked them then.Hope they get a DVD out one day to sit and watch them.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT DUO, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
ITEM ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME AND CONDITION AND WAS WELL WORTH WAITING FOR. I COULD LISTEN TO THIS DUO INDEFINITELY, IN FACT IT IS PLAYING AS I TYPE THIS.

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: At The Movies (MP3 Download)
ITS AN AMZING ALBUM BY 2 OF THE BEST OPERA SINGERS,LOVE RICHARD AND ADAM,LOVE THEIR 3RD ALBUM, ANOTHER NUMBER ONE ALBUM FROM THE BOYS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard and Adam, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
They have produced another fantastic choice. their voices are pure and the tones and their range is outstanding . Every song is done to perfection good choices boy's . I don't have a favourite I love them all I have a cd for the car and one for my home . Please please keep them coming.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Richard and Adam, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
I love Richard and Adam, and I think the choice of songs here is pretty good, but I do wish they would sing more parts of the songs together, rather than just singing sections each separately. Both their voices are fantastic, but hearing them harmonise together is what makes them really special. I'm sure that sort of arrangement takes longer, so it rather seems they did it this way to get the CD out quicker - I'd prefer we waited a bit longer, and they spent a little more time on the arrangements. A decision of the record company, not theirs, no doubt, but still a bit frustrating. On some of the tracks, they only sing one line together, on some none at all. When they do - it's magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars AN ABSOLUTE JOY FROM THE FIRST SONG TO THE LAST., 11 Aug. 2014
K. Munns "wednesday16" (ISLE of WIGHT UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
I ordered this as a download for myself last evening knowing it was due out this morning,after hearing the advert on tv..so,I trusted on it before hearing it to the extent I also ordered a cd each for a very dear friend and my sister-in-law's upcoming Birthday,soon to be dispatched.....they are going to love me!!

They are not going to be disappointed! Absolutely beautiful,rich voices, emotional songs and stunning music.

A true joy to listen to and "real" songs with meaning and sung so wonderfiully.

I created a cd from my download from Amazon this morning and am currently on my third hearing as I write this review.

This will make very welcome Christmas presents for anyone contemplating on purchasing this after reading my review (not forgetting yourself,too,of course!).

5.0 out of 5 stars they harmonize beautifully. Loved all the songs, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
These two brothers are simply divine, I bought their first album, not into Christmas so didn't get the Christmas one.
I could listen to these boys all day, they harmonize beautifully.
Loved all the songs.
If you like ballads, these two brothers are the way to go.
So glad I preordered their Album.

4.0 out of 5 stars I just love the combination of Richard and Adam's beautiful voices and ..., 5 Nov. 2014
Y. C. Barlow (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: At The Movies (Audio CD)
I just love the combination of Richard and Adam's beautiful voices and have been a fan ever since they appeared on Britain's Got Talent. Really pleased they are doing so well and love this album with many of my favourit movie tunes. High recommended to friends. Also love their first album'The Im[ossible Dream'.

At The Movies
At The Movies by Richard & Adam (Audio CD - 2014)