5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
This book is not for everyone. The books starts off being dark but then turns into a lovely love story. I found in parts I was saying REALLY!!! what's going on here..... I still enjoyed reading this & read it in one day:)
How can u not love a rich sexy man & a gorgeous female:)
Published 8 months ago by Philomena

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book ever.
Boring, rushed, predictable and unbelievable. Overuse of the word baby and pumpkin. I know this book is free but it was the worst book I have ever read and I have read a lot of books. If you value your time don't bother, I ended up skimming so I could end my misery quicker - never not read a book from start to finish before so endured it for my sins.
Published 4 months ago by Dawn M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 14 April 2014
This review is from: My Savior Forever (Forever Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
How can u not love a rich sexy man & a gorgeous female:)
However saying that I really enjoyed this story & had to message author as soon as I finished to see when the next story was out.

Received from author in return for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Savior Forever, 3 April 2014
This review is from: My Savior Forever (Forever Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
This book has been revamped!

The beginning of this story hits you like a ton of bricks, so much so that I couldn't help but shed a few tears. The things that Cassie has to go through are simply put, heart wrenching.

Cassie is saved by Jesse and from there on she embarks on a journey. Jesse is her savior. The man that makes it possible for her to heal and the man that comes to own her heart completely.

The story begins on the heavy side but stay with it and you will be rewarded with a beautiful romance story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmuuuu, 14 Mar 2014
Mrs. M. Brown "Marion" (Bo'ness Scotland) - See all my reviews
fantastic loved every page of the book when i start to read your books cant put them down so no work gets done. xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Dec 2013
Fiona Hunt (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review. Well I can honestly say I have never read a book like this. Last time I stayed up til 1.30am was quite a while ago (and no it wasn't because of a book, it was a programme I was watching lol).

Vicki Green pulled out all the stops in this book. I will admit the 1st 2 chapters wasn't nice, I managed to get past that and once I got into the story, I LOVED every bit. Jesse and Cassie were amazing characters and the way they came together all because of what had happened to them both. The love story in it made me laugh at times. They both cared for each other, but took nothing for granted. I liked Jesse's sister Allie and his step dad was sometimes obnoxious, but understanding in the end.

I highly recommend Vicki Green's book as long as you can get past the 1st 2 chapters (you can skip to Chapter 3 instead).

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book ever., 1 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 3 July 2014
Yaaaawwwnnnnn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even starting this book, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Savior Forever (Forever Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
My friend and I downloaded this book for free and she started it first. She got 15% into it and had to stop. She said its just wrong. Obviously referring to the rape which is not written discreetly or tastefully. So I'm not even bothering to read it. Rape is a common occurrence in everyday life unfortunately and I do not wish to read about it in a book. And I am not happy that you have to give it a star rating to submit

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 12 May 2014
This review is from: My Savior Forever (Forever Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
I knew what was going to happen at the beginning so it wasn't that it shocked me but the fact she then was swooning over her rescuer hours after what she was put through, I thought was extremely unrealistic and really quite insensitive. Then to be sleeping with him days later???? I got 20% into the book and gave up, I couldn't read anymore so it may have gotten better but I can't see that happening. Sorry but I do not recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 3 May 2014
This review is from: My Savior Forever (Forever Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Far too often, have I read a romance story, that was so very predictable. Boy meets girl-boys looses girl-boy gets girl back, that my brain switches off. This book is BRILLIANT from the way Cassie and Jesse meet to how their romance plays out. Highly recommend and look forward to reading more books by Vicki Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I read this nonsense!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: My Savior Forever (Forever Series #1) (Kindle Edition)
Absolute waste of time! If she cried once she cried a hundred times! SPOILER ALERT.... he watched her being kidnapped by the people who killed his mum then followed them... she is then repeatedly raped before he "saves" her? Why didn't he just phone the police? Load of rubbish...wouldn't recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›